Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

venting.. crying.... piog

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 16 Replies
I am in soooo much pain. I cant move, I cant breathe. All I can do is lay here and cry because it hurts soooo much. I am not going to go back to L and D because every time I go in I swear to God they just roll their eyes at me, keep me on the monitor for 10 mins and see me home. I keep having contractions. I have been leaking tiny amounts of fluid but they said * its soo little its of no concern* I cant even go upstairs to eat. I think all of my c-sections hurt LESS than I do now..I think my fluid is leaking more now but all they will tell me is its no concern go home,

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Make an appointment with ur ob! I had this for a week with my dd and the nurse kept telling me i wasnt leaking and they werent real contractions and i was a big baby(actual words). I had an ob apt later that day and told her what had been happening and that i was upset that i was having so much pain but not labor. The ob did a ultrasound and wheeled me up to l&d and yelled at that nurse. I had almost NO water left and was in hard labor. I delivered about 12hrs later nevr saw the nurse again lol
homeschoolmom9
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:46 AM
what an asshole nurse. The older ones have been good to me, the younger ones are assholes
Quoting krusesbaby:

Make an appointment with ur ob! I had this for a week with my dd and the nurse kept telling me i wasnt leaking and they werent real contractions and i was a big baby(actual words). I had an ob apt later that day and told her what had been happening and that i was upset that i was having so much pain but not labor. The ob did a ultrasound and wheeled me up to l&d and yelled at that nurse. I had almost NO water left and was in hard labor. I delivered about 12hrs later nevr saw the nurse again lol

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM
They really are! And so many of them are tellingu u rnt in labor and they havent even had a baby so i really dont take them seriously. You can always just go labor in the lobby lol.

Quoting homeschoolmom9:

what an asshole nurse. The older ones have been good to me, the younger ones are assholes

Quoting krusesbaby:

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I would call your OB. How far along are you? 

homeschoolmom9
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Almost 36 weeks

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvrybodysFriend
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:04 PM
I'm sorry :( it really pisses me off when YOU know YOUR body and your instincts and just because they have a nursing degree they "Know" more than you. No offense to the nurses on here. I know you're not all bad.
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM

btw the day i had my apt and delivered because of the pain and water leaking to the point i didnt have any anymore...I was exactially 36 weeks lol

Baby was fine though, 5#10oz

Quoting homeschoolmom9:

Almost 36 weeks

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

CafeMom Tickers
krusesbaby
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Right?! And It really makes me PO'd when those nurses have NEVER been pregnant/had a child. Yes they work in L&D and have the degree but they have no experience at what is actually happening with your body and you know when you are in labor better than a stranger, IMO

Quoting EvrybodysFriend:

I'm sorry :( it really pisses me off when YOU know YOUR body and your instincts and just because they have a nursing degree they "Know" more than you. No offense to the nurses on here. I know you're not all bad.

CafeMom Tickers
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:26 PM

You REALLY need to talk with your OB or go to a different L&D if they keep sending you home with fluid leaking!  Good luck!

EvrybodysFriend
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That's true! Makes me wonder how they will feel when they get treated the exact same way when they go through it. What goes around comes around.

Quoting krusesbaby:

Right?! And It really makes me PO'd when those nurses have NEVER been pregnant/had a child. Yes they work in L&D and have the degree but they have no experience at what is actually happening with your body and you know when you are in labor better than a stranger, IMO

Quoting EvrybodysFriend:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)