Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dh wants a name picked soon lol

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 15 Replies
He wants a name to call the baby instead of him or he or our little bean lol. He wants me to at least try to have a top 4 or 5 for us to real think on. I have had the hardest time though. What do you think of some of these

Atticus
August
Finn
Fox
Graham
Leo
Miles
Milo
River
Rory
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Rory, finn & atticus are my top favorite. I hope you all decide :)
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM

What we did was we each created lists then compared them. I read mine, he said yay or nay, then he read his, I said yay or nay, and we narrowed it down until we had our name 

kelliamber006
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM

graham and milo are cute :) im not a fan at all of atticus for some reason. good luck, i didnt have a name with my first until i was 34 weeks

Rockabella
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:48 PM
He is bad at coming up with anything so he kinda just let's me choose (within reason) but he gets aggravated with my constant mind changing lol

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

What we did was we each created lists then compared them. I read mine, he said yay or nay, then he read his, I said yay or nay, and we narrowed it down until we had our name 

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I understand completely. What's your top pick? Like if you had to choose right now, which one comes to mind? 

Quoting Rockabella:

He is bad at coming up with anything so he kinda just let's me choose (within reason) but he gets aggravated with my constant mind changing lol

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Rockabella
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:19 PM
It's so hard I've tried to ask myself that lol. I really like fox and Milo a lot but as soon as I try to get it down to just a couple then I start to miss whatever names I let go of lol

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

I understand completely. What's your top pick? Like if you had to choose right now, which one comes to mind? 

Quoting Rockabella:

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Milo and Fox sound like pet names to me.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Try looking at ur ultrasound pic and say each name whichever one makes you smile the most is the name to be chosen :-)
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM

How about Milo Fox (Insert last name here)?

Quoting Rockabella:

It's so hard I've tried to ask myself that lol. I really like fox and Milo a lot but as soon as I try to get it down to just a couple then I start to miss whatever names I let go of lol

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

Quoting Rockabella:

Quoting AllThatBabyJazz:

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Not a fan of Atticus as a name for a person because SO used to have a dog named Atticus, a few years ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN