SO, I have another 2nd level Ultrasound friday to double check for no soft markers of Downs and no heart defects.(Had one 4 weeks ago because blood tests were 1/85, went well so upped the chances to 1/170 and thats still not where I want it but we are doubble checking for no heart problems).
ANYWAYS , DH and I are on team "we already have a boy and a girl so we arent going to find out the sex". Well, I keep looking at my attic and ALL the girl and boy clothes i need to seperate and sort and it really makes me want to find out the sex lol! Even if its just for me and i dont tell anyone else until D day. But, i'd give it away by doing only boy/girl clothes. I just am on the fense.
I sort of feel like asking at the apointment(dh wont be there) and keeping it a secret but what if i feel deflated after i ask and i ruin my own supprise lol?!
Mamas that waited, give me your experience and a reason to wait lol!!