Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

curious

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM
  • 20 Replies

is it true that if u having a boy that boys will be distant and if having a girl girls will be distant im just curious hear so many things

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alshink
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you mean?

mila20
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Let's say I'm having a boy I hear cuz I have a son he will be distant with me and same way for a girl...

Quoting alshink:

What do you mean?

alshink
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Hmm...I have never heard that before. I don't think that's true. I had a boy and he just turned 3 months old yesterday and he loves his mommy. :-) He is always cooing at me and smiling and he loves when I give him his nightly bath. 

mila20
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:44 PM
And u are expecting again?

Quoting alshink:

Hmm...I have never heard that before. I don't think that's true. I had a boy and he just turned 3 months old yesterday and he loves his mommy. :-) He is always cooing at me and smiling and he loves when I give him his nightly bath. 

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM

So kids are distant from their mothers? I mean- you only have two possibilities here... Boy and girl, and you're saying both genders will be distant.

My son is 7 and he's a momma's boy. I'm pregnant with a girl now.

I'm not close to my mother AT ALL but my brother is pretty close to her. He's going through his teen stage though so they're not AS close because-- you know-- he's discovered skateboarding and wrestling and checking out girls. lol

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM

You do not need to be pregnant to be on the pregnancy board.

Quoting mila20:

Quoting alshink:

mila20
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM
What is it u always sec questioning me thing said curious didn't say I believe just thing I heard and I didn't say can't be on here if not pregnant was a ?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting mila20:

Quoting alshink:

mila20
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
No meant boys will be distant while pregnant with a boy and a girl be distant while pregnant with a girl... All off hear say no one said it was true

Quoting sugarcrisp:

So kids are distant from their mothers? I mean- you only have two possibilities here... Boy and girl, and you're saying both genders will be distant.

I'm not close to my mother AT ALL but my brother is pretty close to her. He's going through his teen stage though so they're not AS close because-- you know-- he's discovered skateboarding and wrestling and checking out girls. lol

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM

You asked if she was pregnant again. It APPEARED you were asking because of the board she is on.

And I'm not second questioning anything. I was trying to clarify because it's very difficult to understand exactly what you are saying.

Quoting mila20:

What is it u always sec questioning me thing said curious didn't say I believe just thing I heard and I didn't say can't be on here if not pregnant was a ?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting mila20:

Quoting alshink:

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM

So an already living child is distant while their mother is pregnant?

I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

If THAT is the case, then no, there's no truth to it. My son is just as close to me as ever and my relationship with my mother did not change when she was pregnant with my brother.

Quoting mila20:

No meant boys will be distant while pregnant with a boy and a girl be distant while pregnant with a girl... All off hear say no one said it was true

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured