Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I can't see my vagina!

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I tried going to bed but I'm so uncomfortable, that sleep seems just about impossible.
I had my doctors appointment today and the poor man had to listen to me complain about my vagina hurting and the fact that I have forgotten what it even LOOKS like! lol

33 weeks today and not only does my vagina hurt but we're packing to move on Sunday, if all goes as we hope, so I'm knee deep in things to do, on top of planning for the bean.

I just want sleep, for this move to be done with and to see my vagina again....is that too much to ask?!
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Haha I'm at the point where I can't see mine either! I'm 27 weeks and I feel like I have to do some weird yoga poses just to try and see it! Lol
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I may stare at it for a bit after I deliver, just to re-acquaint myself. lol

Quoting Xo.LOVES.Xo:

Haha I'm at the point where I can't see mine either! I'm 27 weeks and I feel like I have to do some weird yoga poses just to try and see it! Lol

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I had my baby 4 days ago, and seeing my crotch again is so weird! It's like, "oh THERE it is!" I was thinking I might never see it again.
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Lol... Same here. 29w1d and my poor downs stairs friend hasn't seen a grooming tool in quite some time cause I can't see her. not planning on going out of my way either.. I'm sure the L&D nurses know exactly how to handle such phenomenon! :)
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:25 AM
First off, congratulations!

If I get in front of of a mirror, I can see it but its almost like an illusion....I can see it but I don't believe it's there.
I can't even use it again, until I'm 36 weeks, so I'm just all around sad.

Quoting Pandapanda:

I had my baby 4 days ago, and seeing my crotch again is so weird! It's like, "oh THERE it is!" I was thinking I might never see it again.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Haha If there's one thing I've still managed, it's my grooming....good 'ol feel and shave. lol

Quoting NatyRod:

Lol... Same here. 29w1d and my poor downs stairs friend hasn't seen a grooming tool in quite some time cause I can't see her. not planning on going out of my way either.. I'm sure the L&D nurses know exactly how to handle such phenomenon! :)

azn_ladie82
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Lol! Aww.... I'm not even that far along and I can't see mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN