Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sleeping

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

im 23 wks pregnant been noticing for past wk been having hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep 

Has anyone else having hard time sleeping while be pregant? 

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barb87
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I have pretty much given up on it & I'm only 27wks today. Granted, I'm carrying 1 big ol' boy so I'm ALL belly. They say NOT to sleep on your back, eff that I do as a *last resort*. I already sleep with 3-4 pillows, propped up (inclined) & yet I still have a hard time falling asleep. Below are my most recent bump pix, which were saturday.

beachlove512
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I get hip and lower back pain while sleeping. Using a pregnancy body pillow helps. My midwife also told me to see a chiropractor, which I'd like to do soon.

valrubio
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I'm 24 weeks and haven't done too bad so far but the last couple months are usually the hardest for me to get sleep.

Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I have a hard time sleeping even while not pregnant...I take unisom or diphenhydramine 3 nights a week to get a good night sleep and my doctor was fine with that with both pregnancies.

Larsbug
by Laura on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM

make sure you ask your doctor

Momma-2boys
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I'm 25 weeks and yes I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs 2 under my head. It sucks I get comfortable and fall asleep. Then my hip goes numb and I gotta roll over and start all over.
Xo.LOVES.Xo
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I'm 27 weeks and I'm having a tough time sleeping too, it hurts when I lay on one side too long and it's horrible trying to roll from one side to the other. I've also just "popped" and it's getting uncomfortable to do anything :( I'm so exhausted all the time! I hate it..only a little bit longer!
TiffanyRose06
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Its been terrible. Im 24 weeks and I hate having to sleep on my side. A pillow helps... but its still hard
Schizomom91
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Sleep? What's that? Lol I'm 38 wks and haven't sleept a full night in a few mmonths.
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I've had a hard time sleeping since about week 12... Now at week 29 its worse... It's mostly due to feeling umcomfortable and constantly repositioning at night trying to find a comfy spot. Wish I had any helpful advise but I'm in the same boat! :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)