Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I would like to tell my story :)

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My period was august 30th-sept 5th. I have a ovulation & period tracker . my ovulation day was the 13th & I had unprotected sex that day . I didn't know I did until I looked at the tracker. About 4-5 dpo I had pinkish CM when I wiped . Then nothing . After that my boobs got soar (they NEVER get soar ) , I'm SUPER emotional, constipated , mood swings , tired , can sleep . & my nipples are different colors. Should I take a pregnancy test??
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM
If u think u are pregnant test. It may not show yet but u can try.
jeweledolphin
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I would...if he comes back negative I would take another in a few days. Don't get too discouraged. good luck :)

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Test or waitm
Sarah725
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Use a FRER test if your going to do it this early.
katamike
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM

It is still very early to have those kind of symptoms,  usually those don't pop up until later on. That being said, if you had unprotected sex there is always a chance of pregnancy, Duh. If that period tracker is on your phone then I wouldn't rely to heavily on it, unless your like clockwork. otherwise it just "guesses". If you take a test, buy a first responce pregnancy test.

esox
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Should you be having unprotected sex if you can't figure out if/when you should take a pregnancy test?

Savvysmomma118
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM
This is actually a common question to see in the TTC group. People may be anxious or excited to test and want to know others' experiences testing at x amount of DPO

Quoting esox:

Should you be having unprotected sex if you can't figure out if/when you should take a pregnancy test?

notomatoes
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM

i think the rabbit died..translation for those under 40, sounds like you are pregnant.

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM

It's possible. At 4wks (which you'd be CLOSE to if pregnant) I was having some of the same symptoms with this baby. Not with my son though. There was nothing with him until the end- then a lot of heartburn. lol

You can test but if you are pregnant it could still possibly show up as negative.

Personally I'd stick with cheapie tests. Either the dollar store ones or the ones that are 88 cents at WalMart. They worked for me for this pregnancy.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:27 AM

Sure good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN