Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dry mouth during pregnancy

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM
  • 14 Replies
I have some serious dry mouth during this pregnancy. I have been pregnant 3 times before all boys and never had dry mouth. I am now pregnant with my daughter and when I sleep at nap time or at night my mouth is so dry all night long and when I wake up I need water immediately. It stinks :(
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Have you had your GD test done yet? I had dry mouth with my last one and ended up with GD.

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I was that away with all of my. drink plenty of water.
Faithblessed4
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I am getting that done today. So I guess we will see. I sure hope I don't.

Quoting funhappymom:

Have you had your GD test done yet? I had dry mouth with my last one and ended up with GD.

Proudmom0610
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I was going thru the same thing in the beginning of this pregnancy. It was so bad that I had to chew gum all the time, I couldn't drink water because I would just throw it up :-( I bought some bioteen and it helped as well

shortcake82418
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM

yup i get it each time...ice cubes are my friend

Roserpwin32
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Dehydration causes that for me. I have struggled so much with dehydration this pregnancy. I almost just wish I could have a permanent IV with saline for the next four months.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM

hugs

azn_ladie82
by Melissa on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I am the same way. I'm always drinking water or sucking on candy to help. I keep bottle water by the side of my bed too. I think I had dry mouth with my oldest son, but that was 9 years ago. I have 3 boys as well and I'm hoping this little one is a girl. I'm 9 weeks.

mommytosixboys
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Omg the same exact thing with me ive never been this thirsty with my boys and no matter how much i drink my mouth is still always dry :(

Quoting Faithblessed4:

I have some serious dry mouth during this pregnancy. I have been pregnant 3 times before all boys and never had dry mouth. I am now pregnant with my daughter and when I sleep at nap time or at night my mouth is so dry all night long and when I wake up I need water immediately. It stinks :(

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Quoting funhappymom:

I had drymouth with my last pregnancy and a bit this pregnancy(im only 7 weeks)and with my last pregnancy I didn't have GD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)