Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

"I can't wait to....?"

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 55 Replies

We're pregnant, which means lots of limitations on the things we can do, eat, drink, etc.  While we all enjoy growing our little peanuts and can't wait to have them, we have our moments of misery and can't wait for it to get over with (I'm there right now).

What are you looking forward to once you have your little one?

My list:
I can't wait to wear normal size shoes again and pants that button
I can't wait to have mountain dew and Rockstar energy drinks. I miss them so much.
I can't wait to get back in the gym and start exercising my butt off. WIth bedrest and not being able to exercise more than just walking a little bit I've gained more weight than I've wanted to with this baby.
I can't wait to have my first alocoholic beverage in 9 months. So many times this summer that I've "needed a drink".
I can't wait to be able to walk to the mailbox and back without being out of breath. 

What about you?  

CafeMom Tickers

SAHM of Abbey (6), Charlie (5), and Nathan (Due Oct. 24). Wife of 7 years to Joe.

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katamike
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I just posted something similar to this in my DDG..lol  But here's mine

I can't wait to Drink a huge glass of chocolate milk( it makes me sick right now)

I can't wait to eat a loaded sub with all the lunchmeat I could want w/o feeling guilty.

I can't wait to take a nice,long hot bath

I can't wait to be able to control my bladder.. LOL And my unsightly gasses..

Most of all I can't wait to be out from under the worry that goes along with pregnancy and hold my precious little baby in my arms, safe and healthy :)

steelcage
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Escape the worry of pregnancy only to get into the worry of having a child...lol I'm a wreck the first few months.

Quoting katamike:

I just posted something similar to this in my DDG..lol  But here's mine

I can't wait to Drink a huge glass of chocolate milk( it makes me sick right now)

I can't wait to eat a loaded sub with all the lunchmeat I could want w/o feeling guilty.

I can't wait to take a nice,long hot bath

I can't wait to be able to control my bladder.. LOL And my unsightly gasses..

Most of all I can't wait to be out from under the worry that goes along with pregnancy and hold my precious little baby in my arms, safe and healthy :)

CafeMom Tickers

SAHM of Abbey (6), Charlie (5), and Nathan (Due Oct. 24). Wife of 7 years to Joe.

nathans_fiance
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I'm ready to not have to go to the bathroom all the time. Eat chicken (right now I can only eat boiled chicken or else it makes me sick). I would love to stop worrying about if I'm doing everything right and everything I'm supposed to.

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait to hold my little boy or girl!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:41 PM
3 moms liked this

When I was pregnant I just wanted to be able to lay on my stomach again.

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Right now I just want to be able to get to the point where I can feel the baby move on a regular basis so I know s/he ok all warm and snug growing inside me. I'm sure when I hit the end of my pregnancy I'll be wishing I could sleep again comfortably and move/walk normal etc lol
Nee86
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I can't wait to get back to my normal farm work. I can't bend over, can't left,can't stand, kneel, or sit for long periods of time. So much has not been done because I can't do it.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Oh me too!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

When I was pregnant I just wanted to be able to lay on my stomach again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this
*Start losing baby weight so I can finally wear my "skinny" clothes again.

*To have a Margarita or 2.

*To see my vagina again.

*Speaking of vagina....I can't wait to be able to have sex again.

*Can't wait to roll over in bed without sounding like I just ran a marathon.

*Can't wait to be able to stand on one foot, to put my pants on, without feeling like a Weeble.

*Can't wait to not need help putting on my shoes.

*I can't wait to not freak my SO out by my mood swings....he deals with it amazingly though.

*Most of all, I can't wait to hold my baby girl.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant wait to have a ice cold refreshing beer (or wine at this point) 

i cant wait to have a coke slurpee lol 

i cant wait to go on rollar coasters again

i cant wait to go into a hot tub

i cant wait to be able to sit up without a mass that wont move lol 

i cant wait to be able to go to zumba again and work my ass off

i cant wait to see the numbers on the scale go down

i cant wait to see my vag again *although im pretty skilled at shaving down there by just feel lol im sure ive missed a few spots*

i cant wait to find out what my baby is 

i cant wait to hold him / her and say he / she is MINE 

i cant wait to feel sexy again - poor bf tries his hardest to keep calling me beautiful but its hard to take the compliment when your stomach is resting 3 inches on your legs, your legs cant move without touching, and you have enough extra side boobage for another set of boobs lol 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)