Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is your baby shower?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 22 Replies
Will there be a theme?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nathans_fiance
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM

My baby shower will be probably be in January or close to it. It's suppose to be everything pink!

Solkerra
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I know I have 1 shower October 19ths.. My BF's family is throwing it so I dont know anything on it really. :/ My side of the family is spose to be throwing one to but not really sure when...

WVmom06
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Mine is November 2nd.  I'll be 34 weeks.  I'm just doing a generic baby boy shower in blues and greens.  I found plates, cups, decorations etc. with a cute little stroller that says baby boy on them.  A friend made boy themed diaper cakes, and she's making baby themed chocolates and cakes.

mom2be2013397
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Mines is in december ans I'm thinking instead of traditional pink which I'm totally tired of... we are thinking of doing lavender and white...still up in the air
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Fun!

Quoting nathans_fiance:

My baby shower will be probably be in January or close to it. It's suppose to be everything pink!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Cute :)

Quoting WVmom06:

Mine is November 2nd.  I'll be 34 weeks.  I'm just doing a generic baby boy shower in blues and greens.  I found plates, cups, decorations etc. with a cute little stroller that says baby boy on them.  A friend made boy themed diaper cakes, and she's making baby themed chocolates and cakes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:52 PM
That sounds cute :)

Quoting mom2be2013397:

Mines is in december ans I'm thinking instead of traditional pink which I'm totally tired of... we are thinking of doing lavender and white...still up in the air
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samsanders
by Samantha on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Mine is December 7th... No theme yet!
spitfire.mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I already had mine it was last Saturday. It was generic blue and green for a boy. It was simple and fun :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dark_Horse
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Mine will be either November 8 th or 9 th...the theme is going to be cowboy..I'm having twin boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured