Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

the boys are here, prayers for them please! update...update #2

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 39 Replies
Please pray for my boys!
We came to the hospital on Tuesday for a routine nst/afi testing for our twin boys. I was exactly 37 and 0. They quickly realized my blood pressure was too high and they were going to have to take the boys. Before I knew it I was laying in the OR having my first csection ever (we have 2 little girls as well). Everything happened so fast, before I knew it the boys were out and screaming at the top of their lungs. We were told they would be in the nicu for about an hr and a half to 2 hrs. In that time I was put in the recovery room where I began to hemmorage. They had to give me a bunch of iv fluids and medication to stop bleeding.if that wasn't enough the nicu doctor came in and informed us that our boys weren't doing so well and they would need some tests done and some help with their breathing so we were looking at around a week before they would be out. They started to get better the very next day with some help. We had our family come up to greet them. This morning I was heart broken when I called and they told me that they had to go in incubators and their breathing started acting up again. Today they started to look good again, but I still wanted to keep everyone at bay. I was able to go down there to say goodnight to my boys. About 2 hrs after that I got a call from the nicu doctor saying that they had to put one baby on a ventilator. He was regressing. I am trying to be as strong as I can be, but I have not even been able to hold my boys and it is killing me! So please keep my boys in your prayers tonight! They really could use it!

update: boys are having to get eco cardiograms on their hearts today, we are headed down to the nicu again shortly. Thank you for all the prayers and words of support! :) I will keep everyone updated.

update #2
last night we went in and both boys were on ventilators. Mason was at 88% oxygen, and Tyler was at 50.their breathing retractions had gotten better and Tyler looked more relaxed. We are going back first thing this morning to drop off some breast milk. Hopefully we get some good news. I just want my boys to feel better.

update#3
9/29
Mr. Mason and Mr. Tyler are doing much better.... they are still on ventilators, but their on a lot less oxygen 26% for Tyler and 31% on Mason. Please keep with the prayers. They are much appreciated! :)
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Praying! How heartbreaking :(

amar1234
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
God bless them
MommieCotter42
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Prayers coming your way and your boys. Stay strong Mama
elly.H
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Praying hard.
Stay strong
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:59 AM
(((HUGS MAMA)))
Prayers going ur way. May big angel wings guard ur little ones so that they recover fast and strong very soon. God bless!
NanaMomo
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Be strong mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmunchkin24
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Prayers for your boys as well as you! Hugs!
Iluvmyshortcake
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Prayers for your little boys and for you!! Please keep us updated.
mem82
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I'm praying! Stay strong!

PyschMeh
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Praying :(

pregnancy due date
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)