Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

advice please

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
  • 0 Replies
I am having trouble determining if I am pregnant. I was wondering if anyone could help? So sometime at the end of august I had unprotected sex I didn't think much of it until my body started to do thinks it hasn't before not sure if I'm just paranoid or what. So about two weeks after unprotected sex I start to pee a lot, I'm really tierd all of the time and my nipples are really dark with bumps around them. I still just ignored it all now here we are at the end of September and I'm not peering a lot anymore still tierd but not as much and I still have the darker nipples with big bumps. On September 18 I experience spotting really dark brown blood no flow at all for two days then for two more days really light pink and brown spotting. This was also strange because my period was not due until Sep. 25. I read where this could be implantation so the day the spotting stopped Sep. 22 I took a hpt it came back negative I waited a day or so more not to sure and took another negative again it is now Sep. 26 and I had pain in my lower back as if my period was gonna start but nothing i haven't tested again and I'm really confused just wondering If anyone has experience anythng similar or has advice/thoughts until I am able to make it to the doctor???
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN