Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

sick :( what can i do?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 6 Replies
Im 8 weeks, I have 2 of my little cousin's in the hospital. I was there all day yesterday and I think from being there I got sick. My allergies are going crazy, I have a sore throat. What can I do or take?
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mila20
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Call doc office

Quoting Nela12:

Im 8 weeks, I have 2 of my little cousin's in the hospital. I was there all day yesterday and I think from being there I got sick. My allergies are going crazy, I have a sore throat. What can I do or take?

just1morein14
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I've been dealing with a sinus infection accompanied by a sore throat and tons of chest pain from congestion. I've been surviving on benadryl and mucinex.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Last I knew you couldn't take mucinex while pregnant. Of course my last pregnancy was 3yrs ago so obviously it's changed since then. Good to know lol

Quoting just1morein14:

I've been dealing with a sinus infection accompanied by a sore throat and tons of chest pain from congestion. I've been surviving on benadryl and mucinex.

just1morein14
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM
The regular mucinex is safe, you just can't take mucinex dm

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

Last I knew you couldn't take mucinex while pregnant. Of course my last pregnancy was 3yrs ago so obviously it's changed since then. Good to know lol

Quoting just1morein14:

lauren.m
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's a picture of the safe cold and flu med list my Dr gave me. Hope this helps
Nela12
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Omg yes! Thank you

Quoting lauren.m:

Mobile Photo

Here's a picture of the safe cold and flu med list my Dr gave me. Hope this helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)