Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

restless legs?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm 38 weeks and 3 days tmw... I have restless legs... I can barely sleep from it... how do you get rid of it? Or make it stop? Why did I even get it? I've never had it bedore in my life and all of a sudden I feel like I have spasms...
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NewMamaBoo
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I've had it a few nights. Hard to sleep I just keep changing positions... Sucks

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I hate it so much. I've found that evening walks and hot baths help. And no afternoon naps, which are like my favorite thing ever. Lol
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM

It can just come with the territory. I had it really bad in the 3rd trimester with my first. This pregnancy I have it again. Its always worse riding in a car. So driving helps. Also wearing long pants will make it worse. Only thing that relieved mine was exercise, and of coarse delivery!

mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Right! Omg I can't stand it sometimes lol... I kicked my dh on accident once and he was like wtf! Lol

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

I've had it a few nights. Hard to sleep I just keep changing positions... Sucks

mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM
But I'm so tired in afternoon lol... and with the kiddos in school... aw damn lol...

Quoting LeapBaby123:

I hate it so much. I've found that evening walks and hot baths help. And no afternoon naps, which are like my favorite thing ever. Lol
mommyof2andTTC
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Well 5 more days then I guess lol... well technically 4 days... being induced at 6 am on thurs

Quoting NoraDun:

It can just come with the territory. I had it really bad in the 3rd trimester with my first. This pregnancy I have it again. Its always worse riding in a car. So driving helps. Also wearing long pants will make it worse. Only thing that relieved mine was exercise, and of coarse delivery!

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Oh, I know. But I've found that every time I've taken a nap it's HORRIBLE. I decided it wasn't worth it.

Quoting mommyof2andTTC:

But I'm so tired in afternoon lol... and with the kiddos in school... aw damn lol...

Quoting LeapBaby123:

forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM

there's a lotion i use called mustela  it's lotion for the restlessness. works almost instantly. and i'm out

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I've had it too for weeks it's awful. The bath helps a bit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)