Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depo shot

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
here is my story and question i have been n the shot since June 2005 a month after my son was born and have been receiving my shot on time. now in may 2007 i feel pregnant I'm getting sick at the smell of foods and gaining weight swelling in my ankles vomiting in the morning and night and i keep taking home pregnancy test and they come up negative but i feel pregnant and this has been going on for like 3 weeks  i even had to go up a shirt size and i have an appointment tomorrow to get my shot but i don't want to get it in the thought of me being pregnant and in that case there going to give me a pregnancy test what happens if it comes up negative  should i ask for a ultra sound just to be safe and will the depo shot make pregnancy test come up negative has anyone else had problems like this or is just my body just going crazy
                                                                                                                Melissa
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mom2be1107
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:26 AM
Well why don't you ask for a blood test before you get your shot that's more accurate. Just let them know your concerns. I was on depo and it trew my body off track with weight gain and irregular periods. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)