Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy makes me clumsy. (Warning! Picture)

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm usually EXTREMELY careful when I walk anywhere, and especially when I'm pregnant. Well, I took a misstep and slipped in some mud while walking my daughter home from school today. I lightly twisted my left ankle, and did a number on my right knee. (It stings and hurts like Hell, but at least I didn't hit by belly when I fell.) My boyfriend is threatening to wrap me in bubble wrap, lol.
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Ouch and that kind of sounds like my fiance LOL

Red_Tempest
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Mine picks on me because I can't walk a straight line to save my life...obviously, lol.

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Yeah me either after I found out I was pregnant I tripped over a tote I had in the living room that I was going through.

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Mine picks on me because I can't walk a straight line to save my life...obviously, lol.

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Red_Tempest
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I've even been running into walls, lol.

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Yeah me either after I found out I was pregnant I tripped over a tote I had in the living room that I was going through.

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

spitfire.mommy
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I'm the same way! My balance is so off. I blame my giant belly lol. I'm sorry you fell down that looks painful. Hopefully it heals fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Red_Tempest
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Now I'm wondering what my doctor will say, lol. Haven't even seen her yet (just moved to a new state) and I'm already a troublemaker. :-P

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

I'm the same way! My balance is so off. I blame my giant belly lol. I'm sorry you fell down that looks painful. Hopefully it heals fast.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Ouch!

iamnameless
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM
When I was pregnant with my second I fell off one step and broke my foot. Hurt like hell. I am clumsy all the time and so are my girls.
Red_Tempest
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM
My 8 year old is a wall magnet. We think they move to meet her, lol...just like they do for me. :-P

Quoting iamnameless:

When I was pregnant with my second I fell off one step and broke my foot. Hurt like hell. I am clumsy all the time and so are my girls.
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM

LOL

Quoting Red_Tempest:

I've even been running into walls, lol.

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Quoting Red_Tempest:

Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)