Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

do body pillows really help you get more comfortable??

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:13 AM
  • 39 Replies
hello im 19 weeks and so uncomfortable it does not make sense. my belly is HUGE and if i didnt know better i would swear it was twins. but overall i have also only put on 5lbs. will a body pillow help me get more comfy??? any special brands?? i cant lay comfy in any position for more than 15 min or so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Yes it will. I use one and my husband sleeps very close to me so I can lean on him as well
caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
were able to pick it up at any big box store?? online ordering is out of the question. as for my SO it must be the hormones but if i could nicely ask him to sleep on the couch i would lol

Quoting Okie-chick:

Yes it will. I use one and my husband sleeps very close to me so I can lean on him as well

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Yeah I got mine from Walmart last year.
If I slept on the couch my husband would follow and sleep on the floor. Just in case I needed something lol

Quoting caligirl7613:

were able to pick it up at any big box store?? online ordering is out of the question. as for my SO it must be the hormones but if i could nicely ask him to sleep on the couch i would lol

Quoting Okie-chick:

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I got the boppy one and it was fucking awesome!!! I didn't like it at first but quickly bonded with it and couldn't sleep without it
caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:24 AM
oh i know the feeling SO waits on me hand n foot. i appreciate it so much but lately its hard to touch him much less be physical without going like eeeewwww in my brain

Quoting Okie-chick:

Yeah I got mine from Walmart last year.

If I slept on the couch my husband would follow and sleep on the floor. Just in case I needed something lol

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting Okie-chick:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Yes they are good. You can always just use a few regular pillows too. I like one behind me so I can't roll all the way over onto my back, and a good thick one between my legs or resting in front to prop my leg up... And of course one under my head. Helps to keep my arms and shoulders from getting sore and waking me up.
VintageWife
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't sleep without the Snoogle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michellej428
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
When I was pregnant last time, my body pillow was a god send. I never would have slept with out it!! I'm not far enough along to need one this time yet but I will DEFINITELY be getting one when the time comes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MybabyKisses
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I love my body pillow while pregnant! I got mine at JC Penny's last pregnancy. Not sure of brand but I wouldn't be able to sleep without mine.

Proudmom0610
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM

YES!!! I love my body pillow I even use it when I'm not pregnant...but it worls wounders for my DF jokes and calls it my boyfriend,lol I love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)