Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Happy October! What is going on with your pregnancy this month?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
  • 40 Replies
Are you due? Got a big ultrasound coming up? Baby shower? How about just getting out of the first trimester or passing the point in which Baby is viable outside the womb?
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piercedbeauty21
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll be having my son Thursday! I have my last prenatal appointment tomorrow w/ 1 last ultrasound :)

krystlzd3
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I am 21w now. So, I will be 25 or 26w at the end of the month. Baby will be viable in about a week and half. :) and I finish out 2nd trimester.

Yep, 26w on Halloween. :)
krystlzd3
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Congrats!!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

I'll be having my son Thursday! I have my last prenatal appointment tomorrow w/ 1 last ultrasound :)

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Our anatomy scan is on the 25th! Can't wait to find out what sex this baby is! 

CafeMom Tickers
Hopeful_2_be
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I'll be entering my third trimester in just a couple weeks! Can't wait! :)
MommyRJ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I'll be having a baby this month!!
Wheepingchree
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Baby will be born this month! I'm due the 15th, but I am sensing an earlier arrival. My water randomly leaked yesterday....then stopped? We'll see what happens! I'm just looking forward to holding this baby and for my daughter to meet her sister :)
esox
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Big ultrasound is on Thursday (18 weeks)! I can't wait to see my little penguin again! Its been.... 12 weeks since I saw him/her last. But we are going to wait until the birth to find out the gender. So I still have quite a ways to go.
CelestialSong
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

On the 22nd I have a biophysical profile/growth scan, at which point if everything looks good (which it will) they'll leave me alone and just let things take their course. Then I'll hit full term on the 27th :)

steelcage
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Happy October! It's FINALLY here! I've been looking forward to this month all year, not just because I'll be having the baby this month but because it's the beginning of my favorite season and the holidays.

I'm due October 24th but hopefully he will come before then. Big ultrasound tomorrow lol, we're going to see how he's doing and how big he is. I'm super excited, I haven't seen him since I was about 24 weeks or less.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)