Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bleeding!!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
okay i have been bleeding for about a day but i dont have an cramps or pain or anything its really weird and im not bleeding like a period but its a little more then spotting i dont know what is going on some one please help me

THANK YOU SOO MUCH

by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2be1107
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:21 AM
How many weeks are you? And sorry to ask but have you had any intercourse lately- that can cause bleeding? Any blood clots? Don't think the worst just yet but if in doubt call your doctor and see if they can see you just to make sure everything is okay- Good Luck
gacgbaker
by on May. 8, 2007 at 4:35 PM
If you are in your first trimester, some spotting is normal.  Your docotor will most likely want to see you just to check and make sure everything is fine.
Dakota_Mom21
by on May. 8, 2007 at 4:38 PM
I had this same thing happen awhile back to me. It was only a month or so ago. I called my dr asap and she said it was from sex lol. Dont be worried unless you get cramping or it gets heavier. If that happens you have to go to the dr asap
mommeymichi56
by on May. 8, 2007 at 9:12 PM
i had bleeding last friday after vaginal exam. i was so worried but today i went for the u/c and they said everything is ok. so think positive and good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)