Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

how have i made it to 22 weeks?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
I really don't know how I have not miscarried. There's been so much stress and everytime I turn around something's going wrong.

Today I found out I'm unemployed thanks to the giverment. They shut down the national parks so here I thought I had 5 weeks left to find a job and now boom I'm jobless.

I swear I will never say or think can things get any worse because I think everytime I do someones saying challenge accepted
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I'm also 22 weeks and I'm a depressed wreck I get treated like shit from my family everyday and am stressed bout being a first time mom and I'm shocked I haven't miscarried also. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I haven't I'm excited for the baby but there are so many worries
joannawaddoups
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I am so sorry about all that has happened to you! I hope its all uphill from here

Mommy_Natural
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I'm sorry! :(

I know what it's like to be beyond stressed and pregnant. It isn't fun.
Chrissy_Lynn
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM
I hope so. I can't take anymore downhill :

Quoting joannawaddoups:

I am so sorry about all that has happened to you! I hope its all uphill from here

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM
I'm sorry. Hopefully this shut down is resolved soon. So many people are being affected, it's ridiculous.
Chrissy_Lynn
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM
I was excited but now I find myself getting mire and more depressed as time goes on. I use to hit the baby section every time we went to the store, not anymore.

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

I'm also 22 weeks and I'm a depressed wreck I get treated like shit from my family everyday and am stressed bout being a first time mom and I'm shocked I haven't miscarried also. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I haven't I'm excited for the baby but there are so many worries
spitfire.mommy
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I'm so sorry! I hope the rain stops and the sunshines for you soon! (Figuratively speaking of course) This government shut down is outrageous! So many people and families are affected by it. I truly hope your able to relax a bit and have a happy healthy rest of your pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM
:( I understand. I'm having redo my floors get a new stove and other stuff just so my grandma won't call CPS in me when I haven't even had the child yet

Quoting Chrissy_Lynn:

I was excited but now I find myself getting mire and more depressed as time goes on. I use to hit the baby section every time we went to the store, not anymore.

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Sorry :/ i hope things look up for you soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

You are not alone. I too wonder everyday, but am so thankful that my little girl is ok. I think our hormones just make us even worser.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)