Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: hi i was just wondering is not having a appetite...

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

hi i was just wondering is not having a appetite through out your whole pregnancy normal?? when you don't really and symptoms besides back pains,gas,and small cravings here and there!!..please help

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goddesswillow
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes i dont feel hungry at all, but i honestly dont know if its normal or not, but regardless remember to eat anyway.

nisha1234
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I do but it's like nothing looks good or applying and its been like this since the begging 

Goddesswillow
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM

when i have that problem i eat fruit, its the only thing i can keep down when nothing looks or sounds good.

Quoting nisha1234:

I do but it's like nothing looks good or applying and its been like this since the begging 

hot_coco
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Quoting Goddesswillow:

Sometimes i dont feel hungry at all, but i honestly dont know if its normal or not, but regardless remember to eat anyway.

I'm not sure if it's normal either... But I can relate... I had no appetite as pregnancy progress or I wud say my second trimester... But you HAVE eat to appetite or no appetite, to keep the baby N you healthy... I do know for a fact pregnant women should eat every 4 hours... Its not a must but its was just suggested by my doctor...
justme00
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I am right with you. I am 27 weeks and hardly ever want to set. Dr told me as long as baby is doing good to not worry. And no I can't make myself eat I vomit anytime I try to force things down grrr
nisha1234
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:59 PM

i usually do that too..but my dr. never return my calls so i didn't know if that was enough

Quoting Goddesswillow:

when i have that problem i eat fruit, its the only thing i can keep down when nothing looks or sounds good.

Quoting nisha1234:

nisha1234
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM

i force somethings down but not to much cause a majority of the time i get full and feel like it's all about to come up 

Quoting hot_coco:

Quoting Goddesswillow:

I'm not sure if it's normal either... But I can relate... I had no appetite as pregnancy progress or I wud say my second trimester... But you HAVE eat to appetite or no appetite, to keep the baby N you healthy... I do know for a fact pregnant women should eat every 4 hours... Its not a must but its was just suggested by my doctor...

nisha1234
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM

it's annoying knowing that it's some food that look applying but once you get it you don't want it anymore then you think is my baby getting enough ??

Quoting justme00:

I am right with you. I am 27 weeks and hardly ever want to set. Dr told me as long as baby is doing good to not worry. And no I can't make myself eat I vomit anytime I try to force things down grrr

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Hormones do weird things to us. I would discuss it with your provider to see if they have any suggestions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't eat nearly as much now as I did before pregnancy. I told my OB and he said sometimes all the changes and growth just tricks our tummies into thinking they are full when they really aren't. I've found that eating a lot of small meals instead of three big ones has helped!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)