Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

question

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 9 Replies
the first question is how long after having sex you can get a blood test done to see if you are pregnant. second question is, I had my period on November 20 2010 and I had sex with this guy December 16-20 2010. my due date was august 27 2011 so is the guy the I had sex with the father of my child. I need help
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashwee356
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM

mila20
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM
DNA test only thing be right
mybabygurl11
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:10 AM

waiting for the results

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
So thr child in question is now 2?

I'm confused!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:24 AM
If you only had sex with one guy, he's probably the father. If you had sex with lots of guys, or even two or three, you would have to get a DNA test done to prove who baby belongs to. You will have to get all the potential fathers to submit evidence so you can find out who the father is.

If your child is over 2 years old, why are you just now wondering about this? Shouldn't you have thought about this a couple years ago?
PrimalMom
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I highly doubt my answer will help you any but one of my kids was conceived on one day in mid November. My due date and delivery was August 20/21st. Did you have sex with a guy around your period in November?
PrimalMom
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM

She might have thought she knew the father and realized just recently it could be wrong. I don't want to attempt answering for her but just throwing the possibilities out there. She could have ended one relationship and got with another guy immediately after and couldn't pinpoint who the father was. Maybe?!

Quoting Junebaby18:

If you only had sex with one guy, he's probably the father. If you had sex with lots of guys, or even two or three, you would have to get a DNA test done to prove who baby belongs to. You will have to get all the potential fathers to submit evidence so you can find out who the father is.

If your child is over 2 years old, why are you just now wondering about this? Shouldn't you have thought about this a couple years ago?

mybabygurl11
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM
no I had sex with someone end of October early November the person I had sex with in December was the last person and it was two days before I was suppose to have my next cycle I read that you can get pregnant before your period
Clemency3
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM

1- it depends on when your last period was. You want to do it as early as a week before your expected next period. So if your next period is in 2 wks then you can test in a week. BUT that might come up negative and end up being positive so I would also check with the period after that as well.

2- Take a paternity test to see if he is the father or not. I think some companies are making paternity tests over the counter. 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)