Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you let siblings have an input on the name?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM
  • 30 Replies
we found out yesterday we re having a girl. SO absolutely hates the name i have picked and i cant stand the name he picked. we ask my 6 year old SD what she would name the baby. she wants to name the baby Shiney lol. obviously thats not going to be the baby name but i thought it was hilarious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:41 PM
If my kids were old enough to care or understand when I was pregnant with my most recent baby, I would have listened to suggestions.
MaturingMommy
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM
My son wanted to name our daughter cutie crab... yeah we named her Casideigh lol!
caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM
if she were a teen i probably would as well. but at 6 it was really just more for fun. apparently she also likes the name nevada which is very close to her own name

Quoting Pandapanda:

If my kids were old enough to care or understand when I was pregnant with my most recent baby, I would have listened to suggestions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM
her name is cute. very unique spelling. i wanna name ger Giselle Katherine. (my gma name and his gma name) but he wont hear of it

Quoting MaturingMommy:

My son wanted to name our daughter cutie crab... yeah we named her Casideigh lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM
That's a gorgeous name!!

Quoting caligirl7613:

her name is cute. very unique spelling. i wanna name ger Giselle Katherine. (my gma name and his gma name) but he wont hear of it

Quoting MaturingMommy:

cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM
If he was old enough I would
CelestialSong
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Mine is too little :) But we are so lost on what to name this baby that we are very seriously considering just putting a bunch of names in a hat and letting our daughter pick one out. Which would make for a funny story later :P

krystlzd3
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. Suggestions range from scooby doo to shaggy to pichachu, to thomas. Lol
DKk0531
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Our 3 yr old insists her name be "my baby sister" thats it, nothing else lol. Even when people ask what will the babys name be, dd interupts and says "its my baby sister...thats her name"
PyschMeh
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM

DD(5) said Cali (sounds like California to me lol) and DS(7) said Jack (poor kid is the only one hoping for a boy lol).

pregnancy due date
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured