Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hi I am new

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm 6 months (25wks) pregnant due in Jan on the 12th :-) This will be my last pregnancy; my 6th pregnancy but my 3rd living child. I have a 6 yr old son who will be 7 in Dec and a 10yr old daughter. I've been married for 6 yrs and live in TX.

Have a good day!!

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerricalynn
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Hey congrats! Im 38 weeks pregnant monday due Oct 21st :)..( My bday is Jan 13th lol good month)

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Congrats to you as well! I wish it were time to have him lol I feel so huge and not sure if my skin can stretch anymore haha. I feel like I'm bigger with this one but it's almost been 7yrs since I've been pregnant for this long so it's hard to remember. My sister's b-day is on the 10th of Jan but I'll be happy if he comes on the 1st of Jan ;-)

Quoting jerricalynn:

Hey congrats! Im 38 weeks pregnant monday due Oct 21st :)..( My bday is Jan 13th lol good month)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!
jerricalynn
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Haha i hear you about the stretching but i feel smaller with this one. I have a 6yr old so i deff know how you feel! Her bday is Jan 7th and i desperately wanted her by the 1st but nope she was two days late lol

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Congrats to you as well! I wish it were time to have him lol I feel so huge and not sure if my skin can stretch anymore haha. I feel like I'm bigger with this one but it's almost been 7yrs since I've been pregnant for this long so it's hard to remember. My sister's b-day is on the 10th of Jan but I'll be happy if he comes on the 1st of Jan ;-)

Quoting jerricalynn:

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Lol yeah. I just don't want him to come any earlier although I wish it were Jan now. My husband's like he's going to be 10 pounds I am like No thank you!!! My daughter was 5lbs, and my son was 6 pounds but with this pregnancy I haven't been active like the other two and I think I eat more so I hope he's not over 8lbs haha.

Quoting jerricalynn:

Haha i hear you about the stretching but i feel smaller with this one. I have a 6yr old so i deff know how you feel! Her bday is Jan 7th and i desperately wanted her by the 1st but nope she was two days late lol

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Quoting jerricalynn:

jerricalynn
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:14 PM

haha i know what you mean..im trying everything to help her come soon! I hope for you your baby isnt 10 pounds! my daughter was 7 10 so im hoping for a 8 pound baby..i havent been very active either :(

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Lol yeah. I just don't want him to come any earlier although I wish it were Jan now. My husband's like he's going to be 10 pounds I am like No thank you!!! My daughter was 5lbs, and my son was 6 pounds but with this pregnancy I haven't been active like the other two and I think I eat more so I hope he's not over 8lbs haha.

Quoting jerricalynn:

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Quoting jerricalynn:

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I mean if he's going to be 10 then I hope to have him vaginal just like the other two but my other boy hurt more because he had a big head just like me Lol.

Well when I got pregnant with this one I took it easy at first because of past pregnancies and then when I knew things were well I guess my body got stiff sort of speak and now if I walk too much etc I start hurting.

Quoting jerricalynn:

haha i know what you mean..im trying everything to help her come soon! I hope for you your baby isnt 10 pounds! my daughter was 7 10 so im hoping for a 8 pound baby..i havent been very active either :(

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Quoting jerricalynn:

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Quoting jerricalynn:

Clemency3
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

congratulations! this is my 3rd pregnancy and child. My son is 9 and my daughter is 6. How do you feel about having a baby after so long? I am excited about it but am curious as to how this new one will fit into our lives since we have been a family of 4 for so long. 

CafeMom Tickers
Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I am nervous but I think it'll be okay as the kids can't wait for the baby. I don't like that their ages are so far apart but it'll work out some way haha

Congrats!

Quoting Clemency3:

congratulations! this is my 3rd pregnancy and child. My son is 9 and my daughter is 6. How do you feel about having a baby after so long? I am excited about it but am curious as to how this new one will fit into our lives since we have been a family of 4 for so long. 

Clemency3
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I think the fact that they are older is nicer with this experience. My first 2 are 3 years apart and so they are close. Now that they are older and have a relationship they know how to develop one (hopefully) with this younger one. I also think that the nicer thing about having the huge gap is that the older 2 are gone during the day to school which helps in terms of napping and so forth. When I had my daughter I still had to watch my son and it was difficult dealing with nap time, feedings and so forth on top of a toddler and myself. I think those ideas just keep me going. But every now and then I find myself getting down about the memories of being a family of 4 vs. 5 and so forth. lol..but am sure it will all be good in the end. 

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

I am nervous but I think it'll be okay as the kids can't wait for the baby. I don't like that their ages are so far apart but it'll work out some way haha

Congrats!

Quoting Clemency3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN