Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am having the most random craving for.....

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer and a cigarette.

this used to be my nightly "thing" to have 5 or 6 cups on the porch with my cigarettes while reading a good book. course i stopped the coffee an d cigarettes when i found out i was preggo. i was 5 weeks at the time nd am now 20 weeks. i am so glad that for one, i have no money to go buy coffee and creamer and cigarettes and that two even if i did SO has the car and is at work cuz its just so intense i can literally taste it in my mouth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I want a cigarette too... SO bad...! ugh... :(

caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
it caught me off guard. i have not craved either of these since i stopped and all the sudden it was like WHAM

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I have been craving cigarettes since I was about 3 months pregnant... like seriously craving the taste and feeling... but I promised DH I would quit... and the baby in my tummy needs me to have quit... so I did... :(

Quoting caligirl7613:

it caught me off guard. i have not craved either of these since i stopped and all the sudden it was like WHAM

Quoting ilovemykids732:

caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
just because we did the right thing does not mean it was easy

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I have been craving cigarettes since I was about 3 months pregnant... like seriously craving the taste and feeling... but I promised DH I would quit... and the baby in my tummy needs me to have quit... so I did... :(

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Nope, not easy at all... I have thought about going to the store and buying a pack so many times... and smoking one a day or something... but I can't do it... its not smart... lol so here I am craving one... with you... :(

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM
yep but u gotta keep focused on the fact u hve already stopped for however long already. even if just one day. one day turns into two that turns into 3. aand if u go buy a pack, 1 a day will turn into two a day will turn into 3 a day a so on and it starts with ima just have one when i wake up.....so u have ur one...n a few days later u n SO argue...so now u have another one becuse ur stressed...n then u want one after meals..n then one before bed and so on it continues

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Nope, not easy at all... I have thought about going to the store and buying a pack so many times... and smoking one a day or something... but I can't do it... its not smart... lol so here I am craving one... with you... :(

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Lol, I cant smoke being with DH... that man can smell them... even if I shower and brush my teeth 3 hours before he gets home... And even if I wasnt pregnant he would FREAK out if I smoked... so I guess I am done with it... to keep my marriage...! :)

Quoting caligirl7613:

yep but u gotta keep focused on the fact u hve already stopped for however long already. even if just one day. one day turns into two that turns into 3. aand if u go buy a pack, 1 a day will turn into two a day will turn into 3 a day a so on and it starts with ima just have one when i wake up.....so u have ur one...n a few days later u n SO argue...so now u have another one becuse ur stressed...n then u want one after meals..n then one before bed and so on it continues

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

caligirl7613
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
thats really not a bad thing. my SO sneaks one at work every now and again. he s supposd to quit with me. but i know every now and agaoin he bums one hre or there. i can smell it when he walks in, or if he smokes it on the way home, the next day i can still smell it in the car lol

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Lol, I cant smoke being with DH... that man can smell them... even if I shower and brush my teeth 3 hours before he gets home... And even if I wasnt pregnant he would FREAK out if I smoked... so I guess I am done with it... to keep my marriage...! :)

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured