Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I think, I think!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I got my doppler in the mail today and have used it 3 times! I keep thinking that I'm hearing the heartbeat, because I did so at my last ultra sound, and it sounds really similar. It's probably a good 25-30 beats per 10 seconds so I'm hoping that's it! It's down right at my pubic bone in the center and tilted back kind of under the bone. Does that sound like the right place? I sure hope so! It wasn't loud enough to pick up on the FHR monitor on the doppler so I'm just guessing for now. Even if it wasn't the heart beat it made me feel oh so better! I'm pretty sure it was though!

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hello_xokitty
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Congratulations is this your first buddle of joy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Yes! I'm so totally excited! I have my NT Thursday and it doesn't seem like it's coming fast enough!

Quoting hello_xokitty:

hello_xokitty
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Its our first as well oober excited due n Dec best of luck! Its a beautiful journey

Quoting MrsHubert:

Yes! I'm so totally excited! I have my NT Thursday and it doesn't seem like it's coming fast enough!

Quoting hello_xokitty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I wish I was due in December! I still have a while till april :p

Quoting hello_xokitty:

Its our first as well oober excited due n Dec best of luck! Its a beautiful journey

Quoting MrsHubert:

Quoting hello_xokitty:

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Sounds like it could be =0)

krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I got one from babys r us that was shaped like a teardrop and had places for headphones. worked awesome. couldnt tell forsure till about 25weeks tho

MamaRoss87
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I pick up mine first listen to it then find the babys which is faster and the wooshing is ur placenta and the sound of like metal or tin moving is the baby moving

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM
I think so :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)