Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So I'm 27wks

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Which means third trimester. Very happy to have made it.

I've had a damn hectic few weeks. First dh backed the car into the palm tree next to our driveway, then we had a kangaroo try to eliminate us on an evening trip, and then the same evening I came down with horrific food poisoning.

However, rescued an injured kookaburra the other day. So it's been an up and down few weeks.

How is everyone going?
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Clemency3
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM

yay congrats! when i hit the 3rd trimester I was so ecstatic :) lol...now at 36 wks I am just dying to be done. My belly is always tight and sore and I am so sick of the added weight lol. 

Palm trees, kookaburras and kangaroos...are you in Australia? So jealous :)! Would love to come across animals like that.

I am doing good...just wish it could be over that's all. 

CafeMom Tickers
BeautifulFey
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't love to come across them when they nearly write off your 40k car lol! I'm already at that stage with this one. Hope the next 11-13wks hurry up lol!

Quoting Clemency3:

yay congrats! when i hit the 3rd trimester I was so ecstatic :) lol...now at 36 wks I am just dying to be done. My belly is always tight and sore and I am so sick of the added weight lol. 

Palm trees, kookaburras and kangaroos...are you in Australia? So jealous :)! Would love to come across animals like that.

I am doing good...just wish it could be over that's all. 

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I'm assuming you live in Australia! I'm very jealous. But I'm doing good, 31 weeks along and feeling it! I had my first of two baby showers today and it was a lot of fun. My mom and sister did a great job. We're beginning to realize that we are definitely going to need a bigger apartment when our lease is up though. all this baby stuff is taking over our house!
BeautifulFey
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I had my baby shower early, worked out more convenient for my friends and family.

My nursery is already set up, but I can understand the sentiments!

Quoting marissabrookee:

I'm assuming you live in Australia! I'm very jealous. But I'm doing good, 31 weeks along and feeling it! I had my first of two baby showers today and it was a lot of fun. My mom and sister did a great job. We're beginning to realize that we are definitely going to need a bigger apartment when our lease is up though. all this baby stuff is taking over our house!

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
yeah the nursery furniture has been up for about 6 weeks now but today we got the bouncer, pack n play, swing, mobile, wall decorations, bundle me, travel system, shopping cart cover, clothes, bath stuff, etc. and I still have another shower next weekend! idk where I'm gonna put it all.

Quoting BeautifulFey:I had my baby shower early, worked out more convenient for my friends and family.

My nursery is already set up, but I can understand the sentiments!

Quoting marissabrookee:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Kangaroo.. that's something you don't hear every day! lol
jerricalynn
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Man i remember hitting 27 weeks like omg yay!! Now im 38 weeks in 7 mins like grrrr COME OUT!!!

NatyRod
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Congrats on ur milestone. :)
31wks today and and dying to meet this little guy.
JAZ88
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Congrats, In the last stretch now. I'm 37 weeks 4 days and so done, ready for him to come out!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN