Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Curious over food choices

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  • 15 Replies
Are hot cheetos bad for you.Im 18 weeks and i tend to crave it and i eat it every now and then but the small bags only but of the extra hot cheetos. are they bad for a pregnant women even if you just have a small bag once a month?
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaylaybaby666
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM
No your fine
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:48 AM
U're ok
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Well they certainly aren't healthy, but they are fine/safe. Just remember to moderate!
housewifehell
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Anyone who thinks Cheetos are "safe" in any way has serious issues. Cheetos contain so many chemicals why in the world would you want to eat that or feed it to your growing child? Look up the ingredients in them they are toxic.
mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I think you are fine. 8)

mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I lived on cherry popcicles with my last child. LOL

CelestialSong
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Well they are bad for you, but not in an unsafe harmful way, just because they're junk food.

Clemency3
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM

nope not bad...other than the basic fact that it is junk food...it's not bad. they say spicy foods can induce labor naturally but I don't know about all that. I have eaten many spicy foods this pregnancy and nothing happened. 

CafeMom Tickers
bebcarroll
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Ha! No, they are fine

This baby is made almost entirely of sparkling water, bagels with cream cheese, salad with ham and cheese, and apples. Oh, and coffee.

New.OrleansLady
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Not as in harm to the baby or anything. You may get heartburn and junk food can cause you to gain unhealthy weight but in moderation it's fine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)