Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Glucose Tolerant Test

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 9 Replies
will be done today. I sure hate to drink this nasty sugary drink. Wish me well.
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Good luck. 

CafeMom Tickers
Mama9512
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I might be weird but I actually liked the orange flavored with my 1st and the lemon lime with this one .... Id drink it again lol
QueenWisdom
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Lmbo I liked the orange one too. Lol this time I had fruit punch!! Yuck

Quoting Mama9512:

I might be weird but I actually liked the orange flavored with my 1st and the lemon lime with this one .... Id drink it again lol

WVmom06
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck.  I had the fruit punch flavored this time and it wasn't nearly as bad as the orange I had with my first pregnancy.  Hope everything goes good for you!!

TerriAnne2606
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Ugh. To this day (25 years after my first glucose test), I cannot even have orange soda in the house.  Good luck.  (when I did my last one with my youngest - 4 years ago, I could barely get that stuff down - and it was lemon/lime I think - just ick). 

mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Blah! Good luck!!

NESmith63
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I had orange with my last.....I liked it too!! Haha

Quoting Mama9512:

kaylaybaby666
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:38 AM
I had fruit punch
notomatoes
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
do the testing but tell the doctor you want to see the numbers yourself, there have been no studies done on diabetes meds while pregnant, if the doctor tells you otherwise, demand to see the paperwork yourself! my obgyn tried to convince me that he just knew that i would test positive for diabetes while pregnant,here was a guy who knew absolutely nothing about my family medical history, hell, he couldnt even get my name pronounced correctly, and he just expected me to believe him, HA! i dont think so! i am a medical sceptic, but i am an educated medical sceptic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)