Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets Talk About Our Babies Coming

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM
  • 34 Replies
How Do You Feel About Your New Arrival..
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I'm completely excited! I have a long wait till I finally get to meet him/her but I'm thrilled to be adding another addition to our family :)
charley31
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I'm ready. I'm having another boy. I have a 3yr boy now. I'm excited to see who he looks like. I'm very dark, olive skin etc. dh is blonde with blue eyes and pastey lol. Our 3yr is all me. Dr told me last week I'm going to have a big boy too. I'm looking forward to hearing the first cry and the first time I get to hold him.
cheetah90210
by Mrs.jones on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Im ready to meet he or she and i cant shake this craving of spaghetti cinnamon apple sauce and kale greens just thought id throw that in there
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I'm so excited! Took us 7 months to conceive and when we finally got that positive test in April I was thrilled. I cant wait for December (or November since everyone thinks I'll go early).

fam3113
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Excited but extremely scared of the whole process. This will be my first. Trying to stay informed on the whole process but its scary but each body is different just like each labor and delivery. 

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I am excited. I still have 30 weeks or so. I'm only 12 weeks. I figure I'll go to at least 41 weeks. I am looking forward to snuggling my babe.
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I am excited and getting more excited everyday. I can't wait to hold him(I think it's a boy, lol). I can't wait to snuggle with him in the early morning and late at night. I can't wait to dress him up in a little suit and for him to wear his older brothers little tiny white boots. :-)
gingermommy86
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I am getting excited about our second girl coming in January! Ive started buying stuff (we are on our own this time, no shower due to holidays) I am kinda nervous about going from one child to two... our other dd is 2 and I dont want her to think we are dissing her.. lol she knows there is a baby in mommy's tummy and she loooves seeing babies in stores and makes a.big deal over them just hope she like her sister lol!
Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I feel impatient and nervous; It's been almost 7 yrs since I have had a newborn around so it's nerve wrecking but I can not wait!

bebcarroll
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I'm excited and not.  This is the 4th baby and 3rd birth control failure,(3 different kinds... both getting snipped this time).  When we had a good income I was excited and ready to buy everything.  And then the government shut down and now we don't know when he will get a pay check, if ever.  (We have savings but I cannot use that to buy cute clothes, we have to pay bills with that.)But I am happy to have a new member of the family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured