Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3rd pregnancy and feeling lazy

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am pregnant with my third pregnancy and I am just feeling like I have no energy. I am 19 weeks. I feel like I don't even have the energy to clean, do laundry or even get up. I am starting to feel guilty, my three year old is home with me and I dont even have the energy to play with her (very sad I know) I also feel guilty, because of my husband works so hard and I dont even want to clean. I felt this way in my last pregnancy as well, but my sickness was throughout my pregnancy so I didnt have much food in my system, but this time I am not as sick. Has anyone ever felt like I do or have any advice. Thanks, Crystal
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
austinsmama1106
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
That's how I was with my third. She's 8 months old and now that I'm into a routine, it's ok. The beginning was difficult after she was born, luckily my hubby understood.
brandie1470
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM
I lost my energy at about 8wks. I am 28wks now. I dont want to do anything either. Its 12pm and I havent done anything. I probably wont until I have to start dinner.
imamami05
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM
This is my fourth pregnancy . I feel like puling everytime I here up so I'm on couch most of the day. I feel lazy but have to push myself cause I have stuff that has to never done. I have No energy whatsoever but priorities come first!
Libra113
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Quoting brandie1470:

I lost my energy at about 8wks. I am 28wks now. I dont want to do anything either. Its 12pm and I havent done anything. I probably wont until I have to start dinner.
This is how my days are. I have not done anything as well. I am just so exhausted, my body just feels tired. I know it wont last forever, but I just feel so bad.
amy_dawn
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you had your iron levels checked? You might be low. That causes a lack of energy.

A different vitamin might also help...vitamin B helps increase your energy, so an increase there might be helpful. Additionally, you should be active, even if it's only briskly doing housework. Low energy and lack of activity are one big vicious cycle, pregnant or not.
princess_peach
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I feel the same way! I'm only 9 weeks in my 3rd pregnancy, but have no energy! I don't want to clean or cook or even get myself ready.

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Yes I feel that way with this one but thankfully my two kids are in school during the day; I do a little here and there but I don't push myself.

iamnameless
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM
That is how I was with my third pregnancy but I had a 2 and 4 year old and worked full time.
azn_ladie82
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Completely normal. I was the same way a few weeks ago. My cleaning took a back seat and I'm trying to play catch up. With my third pregnancy, I had to be on the ball with things- I had a 3 year old and a 10 month then. I'm pregnant with my fourth at 12 weeks and my energy is slowly coming back.

Libra113
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I am now 21 weeks pregnant and still no change, I feel like I drag through the day. I don't even get myself ready (I know really sad) I have a 7 year old in school and my 3 year old is home with me. I go to the DR. on Thursday so I am going to have her check my iron levels I am starting to think it could be that. Thank you to everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)