Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on hunter 23 weeks new pic pg 2

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

They told me he can breathe our oxygen with a little help with the incubator. Complications that could happen with in the week are bleeding in the brain. He has a 50 50 chance of living last night was 30 40%....I'm stayin another night my iron count is low and I need to be monitored longer but I have a reservation at a hospital "hotel" that will let me stay there a long while and will shuttle me to hunter all the time...which I will do hopefully tomorrow. I'm shocked at all te support I'm getting thank you this is my first and it's scary it really is
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Oh my mama!!! He's so tiny.

Sending good thoughts and prayers that he pulls through. I am so sorry that you're going through this.

kysmama08
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Oh my he's so tiny, how much does he weigh? Thoughts and prayers are with y'all! He's beautiful btw :) I can't imagine what you're going through, stay strong mama!

MissMossyOak90
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 pound 3 oz

Quoting kysmama08:

Oh my he's so tiny, how much does he weigh? Thoughts and prayers are with y'all! He's beautiful btw :) I can't imagine what you're going through, stay strong mama!

MissMossyOak90
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 pound 3 oz

Quoting kysmama08:

cateringtomel
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Positive thoughts and prayers!
kysmama08
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

My friends baby was borm way early and he was 1lb 2oz. It was so sad. Stay strong!!!!!

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

1 pound 3 oz

Quoting kysmama08:

caligirl7613
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
one day at a time. his odds improve everyday. focus on one day or one hour at a time. he will pull through!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spitfire.mommy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
He is so tiny and beautiful! Stay strong for your little man. Just remember to take it one day at a time. I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauren.m
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM
(((Hugs))) stay strong. Prayers for your family.
ajzuell
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Sending thoughts and prayers, God bless.

Soon to be "PROUD MOM" to 7 boys, come November 2013!!! Thank you Lord for blessing me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)