Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

34 Week Appt Update

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Had a great appointment today!

Did a growth ultrasound, and baby boy is measuring in the 60th percentile and weighing in around 5lbs 1oz...right on track :) Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly! Wish we would've been able to get some better pictures but he had a foot and both hands all up in his face so the one below is the best we could do! I did jiggle around a bit and we got to see his little mouth pucker, his nose and his chunky cheeks, an also got to see him yawn and get the hiccups, so I will take what I can get! He's also head down and ready to go.

How is everyone else coming along??? Hope all is well!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM

my baby has been head down the whole time and very low lol. idk if its a boy or girl but feels like a girl. kicking up a storm and do my glucose test at my next apointment.

CafeMom Tickers
firebird78
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Mobile Photo

This is from 34 weeks
She weighed 6.5 pounds and 18 inches long
(A little over a week ago)
firebird78
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's the other pic that was supposed to go with the other one
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Sounds good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:46 PM

That's great!

NatyRod
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great. I'm almost 32 wks and won't get to see my little boy till 35 wks or so when they do the weight u/s! :)
wolfybaby
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:43 AM

what is this "weight ultrasound"? is this standard practice or only for high-risk pregnancies?

CharonSmith
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I'm not sure if it's standard or not, and I am no high-risk, but my doctor thought he was measuring big so they did an ultrasound to get an estimate on his weight and to make sure everything was going well. They said I'll have another one at 38 weeks. It may be standard practice for some places and not for others I would guess.

Quoting wolfybaby:

what is this "weight ultrasound"? is this standard practice or only for high-risk pregnancies?

dsebastian23
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:00 PM

lol just know that just because hes down he can still flip back head up...my 3 child was head down 90% of my pregnancy and then between 35 weeks-36 weeks 3 days he decided to flip head up! To add to it I went into labor the day I found out he wasnt head down....after the ultrasound she said that if I were to go into labor while head up I would require a c-section....about 5 hours later labor started...lol

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)