Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just crying piog

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 4 Replies

So was supposed to be delivering tomorrow due to some issues with my body BUT yesterday they decided oh we will just wait until the 22nd @#^&$&^@%#@*(#()@#*&.. I am in soo much pain all I do at night is lay on my back and cry until I fall asleep, every movement is horriblely painful every day and night. I have been crying every day for 2 weeks straight from pain and have barely slept in 2 weeks but apparently thats ok since they want to wait another 2 freaking weeks. I think I might be leaking fluid but I dont want to go to L and D.  I know if it isnt they will make me feel stupid as usually. They nurses are always talking down to me every time I go in which has been like 4-5 times in 6 weeks due to the horrible pain, so screw it, I will just sit home. Its not alot if I am leaking but I am not sure if it is my fluid or discharge but its clear and watery. My crotch is on FIRE and soooo SWOLLEN and it hurts soo bad. I am sitting here crying from pain as usual.

ETA it wasnt my normal doctor I saw but cant reach my doctor to ask WTF

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommyLuvsAK
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I would go back and say just that. My crotch is on fire and it swollen...I am leaking and in horrible pain...can someone please tell me what is going on and make me comfortable so you don't have to see my face here again! You are so much better than me...I would flip if they told me to go home in all that pain and had the nerve to talk down to me
MommyLuvsAK
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I hope you get relief soon!!!!
azn_ladie82
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Hope you found some relief or at least made it to L/D.

homeschoolmom9
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

They did nothing at L and D but I am starting to have really regular contractions.

Quoting azn_ladie82:

Hope you found some relief or at least made it to L/D.

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)