Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stealing candy from a baby...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so it's not candy, but at my baby shower last Sunday someone stole $50 dollars that were given to me! Wtf!?

I had a big baby bottle with a money slot in it...no one used it, but someone totally forgot that it was my baby shower that day so she gave me $50 dollars..the rest of the money given were in envelopes so they were safe. I had placed the money in the bottle so people could see it and maybe donate more! I left it by my family since they were all sitting by it and I knew it would be safe...but then when it was time to open presents some people left early...and by the time i went back to let the rest of my guest out the door I looked over and saw it missing!

Who does that? Seriously??? It's not like it was personal money for me, nor was this some random house party! It's a BABY shower...every dollar given to me is deposited in my "baby account" so they literally stole money from a baby!

I am so ahsamed because I have a few people in mind. They will get their karma.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
livingforthem83
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM
That's terrible.
Clemency3
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM

that is nuts! i am sorry that happened to you. i can't imagine someone doing that...some people are just so immature. 

CafeMom Tickers
waitn4miracles2
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:35 PM

People act dumb. One of my bridesmaid stole things from my house while spending the night the night before my wedding...and dh wonders why I truly never trust people. Karma is a bitch though but I hate that happened to you.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM
So sad!! :-(. I'm sorry that happened!
krusesbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Thats terrible. My cousin owed someone like 50$ so they came to her wedding and opened her cards right from her table till they had 50$ worth and left her a note saying she no longer owed them. Um WTF?! id be so pissed!

Johnhenrysgirl
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Wow that's low! I am sorry!

sugarcrisp
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Wow. I'm so sorry.

If ever you find out, I'd imagine that friendship would be over. *hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)