Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conspiracy realist.

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am probebly the Biggest "Believer" you will ever come across. And i have many reasons to feel the ways that i do. I dont like obama, I'm 100% anti doctor. I belive non of what i hear, and half of what i see. From the way that i see it, in the end it will be up to us as individuals to take care of our self, when the government decides they want to play 'dictator'. I have proof, and reasoning behind being one of those people that others roll their eyes at because of my opions on the music indistry, the government, and even the weird weather we have. I am currently to Pregnant to work now, so i stay home, and catch my self up on what the news 'says'. what others have to say about it, and how much deeper i can read in to a situation that is more then likely ment to scare us. I for one, am not afraid. I beleive in The one and ONLY God. And the day that demand me to renounce my faith in jesus, I will fight till my last breath. SO i would love to see how others feel about whats going on, with the world, the government, obama. ask me anything. I will have a answer and i can back my self up on the information i give. im a open book and this is something im passionate about. feel free to ask me any thing. i would love to see what others have to say  :)) thanks!

Kimmy

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.hartman12
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband is really big on conspiracy theories and its insane how logical some of them are anc makes you wonder why more people are not asking questions.
2ndchances123
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:09 AM

There are so few people that open to the fact that the people that run this country are not, and never will be here for the greater good of the 99%.

MrsHubert
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I try not to read into any of it! Ignorant I know, but I have this really bad anxiety problem where I think the world is going to end because of anything! Lol. I remember being DEATHLY and I'm not even joking, DEATHLY AFRAID of 2012. I would cry myself to sleep every night because I thought it was really going to happen. That the world was ending and I was going to die before living my life. Now this whole thing with the government shutting down and obama care and blah blah blah has me freaking out again. It makes me sick to my stomach. I know what's meant to happen will happen, and that He will come like a theif in the night. No one knows the hour, the day, or the year of his return. But I'M SCARED SHITLESS!!! Hah! That's why I take anti depressants... It helps me chill a little bit.

MacMamaof5
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I'm with you.  

2ndchances123
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I was like that too.  alot of people dont want to think about it. and alot of people are rude about the fact that im right about alot of things. i was afraid, im still afraid. alot of things that i believe, for example the fema camps, the truth behind obama care, The NWO. that scares the shit out of me. but the more i feel i know the better i can protect my self and inform others . to me it is a very serious matter. i have a disorder called BPD. so my anxiety is at a 10 at all times . but i learned how to control it.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Well then. 

popcorn

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pretty much right there. I'm not 100% doctors though. I birth unassisted and we haven't seen a doctor's office for over 5 years. However I feel there is a time and place for hospitals and medical assistance.
sugarcrisp
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

iamnameless
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not trusting of our government but I'm also not totally on the government is out to get us. I really dislike Obama and Obama care is a terrible thing.
ParanormalSarah
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I'm a psychologist for 'alternative' clients and I do lots of work with those who suffer from anxiety related to conspiracy theories; so it is a big part of my life. I'm a bit on the 'edge' about things and question all I hear. I don't trust my government and I am more of a Thomas Jeffersonist... lol

I feel as though it is unique you are a Christian and yet are a skeptic... that is a unique combination.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)