Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

stroller suggestions

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
So my first dd will almost be 2 and half when our.second arrives... I have been debating on double strollers.. I dont like the ones with the sit and stand because dd is very rambunctious and I would probably have some trouble keeping her in there...plus most double strollers have a weight limit that isnt very far off for us.. so any suggestions on a good double stroller with a higher weight limit... thanks!
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heather101413
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I have two double strollers.  I have the Britax B Ready which is cool because it converts from a single to a double as you need it.  So far I have been using it for my 2 year old and love it :)  I am due in 3 days, so I haven't tried it out with both kids yet.  I liked it beause I figure sometimes she would like to walk when we are out and that way I can just use it as a travel system or single stroller :)  

The other double stroller I have is the Britax b agile double stroller, it has really great reviews and is was really easy to manuever, a lot more than a tandem stroller.  Once again I haven't used either one with two kids yet, but these were the ones that I felt were the best for what I was looking for.  

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a runner so I have a Bob Revolution Duallie.  I got it off craigslist for $300 (retails for over $800 with all the accessories I have).  It has a 50lb limit per seat (so 100lb total -- i think) and fits thru all standard doorways.  I cannot imagine my life without my Bob!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Tandem double strollers are a very bad idea. There was only a 5lb difference between my oldest two kids when I had one. It was the world's biggest pain in the ass to maneuver,
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I'd rather use a single stroller for the older child & wear the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Instep safari double jogger
Great stroller. My 5yo still fits in it (I actually use it for exercise and no 5yo can walk and keep up...)
It also fits thru my house doorways :)
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:34 PM

i like the combi double just because its lightweight stroller , and each side holds up to 45lbs 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12302321&cp=&parentPage=search

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)