Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What was your first reaction when you learned you were pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 54 Replies

What was your first reaction when you learned you were pregnant?

pregnant belly

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QueenWisdom
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Omg!!""""Yesssssssss!!!!!!! lol
freckledmermaid
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Terror, not because of the baby but circumstances were not good. I love babies it was just really really unexpected.

mama232011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Shit lol
Beebella
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Total shock because I wasn't tracking my period so I didn't know it was late but I was feeling a bit nauseous and we were TTC so I figured, what the heck, let me just take a test. I doubted I was pregnant but I saw a dark line and a faint line..still in denial..so I waited 2 more days and got a definite positive with a digital. I still didnt believe it until my ObGyn showed me the sonogram :)
katamike
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Happiness! Like YEEEEAAHHH! lol ( and a little suprised/nervous ) - We tried for about 5 years for this little girl!

momoftwogirl55
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Crap, yay, crap
On order of pregnancies. Nope no regrets. Just first and current are more unexpected I guess.
chrissydan
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:58 PM
So excited and shock
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jae414
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Which time? My first: yay! My second: it's about time!!! It took 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with dd. My third: freak out. Dd was 5 mos old. My fourth: surprise it took only one try. It was literally the first month we ttc with him. He's my rainbow baby. We lost our third at 11 weeks.
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
#1: YAY
#2 "please be our girl
and this is #3 so i was SUPER excited when the test said "pregnant" but then the reality of "oh shit we are really doing this again" hit me and I got nervous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MacMamaof5
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Imagine the Biggest Grin...like the one on that Chester Cat in Alice in Wonderland---that was me!  Silently happy and trying to think of a way to tell hubby that was more than just "telling" him...kwim?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)