Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever have pupps ?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM
  • 14 Replies
Does it start as tiny itchy bumps? I have some kind of rash it seems mainly my stomach hips neck and arms they are tiny itchy bumps does pupps start out that way
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Yikes! I 've never had it but it from what others have said it's terribly uncomfortable.

GreenDotsOrange
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
I had pupps when I was pregnant with my son. It wasn't bumps but rather a deep red rash that started in my stretch marks and spread across my entire stomach. Mine was mainly my stomach but I got a touch of it in my inner thighs too. I tried everything. Hydrocortisone helped a little but unfortunately the only thing that really helped was delivering him.
Rockabella
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Hmm maybe I have something else I'm not sure mine are little bumps that are a bit raised up. So far it's not on my legs just stomach chest neck and arms

Quoting GreenDotsOrange:

I had pupps when I was pregnant with my son. It wasn't bumps but rather a deep red rash that started in my stretch marks and spread across my entire stomach. Mine was mainly my stomach but I got a touch of it in my inner thighs too. I tried everything. Hydrocortisone helped a little but unfortunately the only thing that really helped was delivering him.

ladyambition
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:02 AM
bmp
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Ne er heard of it
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I think so. Have you called your dr?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cailliermommy
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I had it with my first. It started in my stretch marks. The itching was insane and unbearable. My skin split. Nothing helped but cold showers. I was showering 5x a day
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM
If it is, dandelion root can help. You buy it in capsules.
staciexo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I had it after i gave birth to my first son. I was soooooo itchy and horrible. 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I've had it with three pregnancies and am hoping desperately that I don't get it this pregnancy. I'm 27 weeks and nothing... yet. It's unbearably itchy and nothing really helps for long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured