Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm frustrated

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm frustrated, but don't know why exactly. When I get like this, the only thing that helps me get over it is to clean! My problem is that my house is already clean so I don't know what to do now. I'm 15 weeks so I know I'm not "nesting". I just get like this occasionally. I'm currently doing laundry, but that doesn't require much work on my part and I only have 3 loads.

I'm just really frustrated and irritated and have nothing to clean.

I have a 2 year old and no car to go anywhere so that makes it worse.

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes, I know I'm strange and weird. lol
CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Sorry. I am at the zoo today because I had a meltdown this morning. I just couldn't stay home today.
mjimaging
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM
You could always go for a walk. I used to walk all over the place.
ajohnson08099
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Lol turn the tv on and ignore the two year old for a couple if hours. bet you'll have Plenty ti clean then ;) lol that's my only suggestion aside tellyou to come clean my house!!

Sorry momma I really don't know how to help
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Quoting iamnameless:

Sorry. I am at the zoo today because I had a meltdown this morning. I just couldn't stay home today.

I would love to go to the zoo! It's finally cooled down enough here so that the animals are probably out more and we won't fry. We live in Arizona.
I can't go anywhere as my dh has the car at work.
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Quoting ajohnson08099:

Lol turn the tv on and ignore the two year old for a couple if hours. bet you'll have Plenty ti clean then ;) lol that's my only suggestion aside tellyou to come clean my house!!

Sorry momma I really don't know how to help

I took care of most of that problem earlier this week by downsizing her toys. She doesn't have that many toys anymore. Tv right now may work, but its frustrating too. Maybe I just need a nap! lol
ajohnson08099
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Nap! Yes :)
iamnameless
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I can't stand being without my van. I am in Ohio this is like the 6th we have been to the zoo this year.it's like 72 today. Maybe you could take a walk.

Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting iamnameless:

I would love to go to the zoo! It's finally cooled down enough here so that the animals are probably out more and we won't fry. We live in Arizona.

I can't go anywhere as my dh has the car at work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)