Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Will my body go back to normal?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 99 Replies
After I have this baby will my boobs be saggy or go back to normal? How do you loose the excess weight? I'm about a 34 C now, and I always did have a big butt, so will that get bigger as well lol. But by me being short 5'1 it makes me look chubby sometimes.
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM
4 moms liked this
For the most part, yes. Breastfeeding can help with weight loss. Proper diet and exercise will too. I've always had smaller breasts, so pregnancy had actually helped me there. Some women grow, others stay the same, some shrink.

You might have some extra tummy skin from being stretched. It happens. Again, exercise can help. Your body is made to do this.

Here... 42w 5d pregnant in Jan (2013)... Day I had my baby.

Uploaded with Imgupr

Same day... After baby...

Uploaded with Imgupr

Late July/Early August after about 4 months of running. This was baby 8, BTW. You can stay in shape.

Uploaded with Imgupr
ZodiacSignAries
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Wow you look great! And i saw after you had the baby you stomach decreased alittle.
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:40 PM
It feels like a waterbed after baby. LOL! It will slowly shrink down a lot by itself. I would highly suggest NOT exercising for no less than 8 weeks after baby is born. You will want to. Don't do it! I tried at 4 weeks I think it was with one of mine. Have myself a horrible hemorrhoid (sorry if TMI) for over a week. Your body NEEDS time to recover, even if you feel like your fine.

Quoting ZodiacSignAries:

Wow you look great! And i saw after you had the baby you stomach decreased alittle.
ZodiacSignAries
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Lol no your fine, the body does some weird things.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Some depends on your genetics. The saggy breasts being one of those things! After 4 babies, some parts of my body will never be the same. One kiddo stretched out my rib cage (that was not comfortable) and my stretch marks, while faded, will be there forever. I don't mind though. It's worth it for the precious baby!
ZodiacSignAries
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM
My mom never got stretch marks during pregnancy. She has had 3 kids my boobs look bigger than hers but i guess once i have children they will change. But after the women in my family had kids there chest stayed bigger.
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I started out as a b with my first I'm a 34D now, they never went back. I'mlucky to not have stretch marks or saggy skin the women in family are all like that. I lost all my baby weight the day I left the hospital
tikirose91
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM

As long as I keep my "new boobs" I will be happy lol. No worries about stretch marks or gaining weight, they will fade and I am going to workout to help get rid of any baby fat :D

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:11 PM

has anyone used a belly wrap to help with the excess tummy? i was gunna buy a new one for after baby to help with the excess belly / weight until im able to return to working out 

livingforthem83
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

This was me about a year and one month after I had baby #4. I had just started working out again a month prior to this picture and lost about 10 pounds. I am also 5'1 but my breasts are small, 34B.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN