Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cramps after orgasm

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 25 Replies
I've been afraid to have sex since finding out I was pregnant since I mc last time right after having sex. Well this afternoon we had a little hanky panky time, but only oral. After I had an orgasm I started feeling a burning cramping sensation in my uterus for a few minutes. I don't recall this happening last time??!! Anyone have any opinions about this??? Normal??? I'm 6+1
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Maybe you're ligaments are stretching ? 

And lucky you might I add! :) 

nicole2884
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Normal I cramped after sex almost every time
PoodleMum
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Normal, I had it a lot with my first (accompanied by dark brown spotting) the whole first tri.  Then after that, my uterus would go all hard for a few minutes.  The early pregnancy cramping hasn't happened with my last two pregnancies, but I'll always have the BH after sex.  DH loves to feel my uterus after lol

juniper1745
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I can't say I liked the feeling bc it felt similar to period cramps!!!
Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM

cramping after sex is completely normal

Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

did your doctor tell you that you miscarried last time due to sex? cause I highly doubt that's what caused it... if they told you it was then I'm pretty sure they would have said something to you this time about pelvic rest

juniper1745
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM
No just the opposite. But it really freaked us both out. This time dr said to keep sex gentle but even without penetration the cramps freaked me out!

Quoting Larsbug:

did your doctor tell you that you miscarried last time due to sex? cause I highly doubt that's what caused it... if they told you it was then I'm pretty sure they would have said something to you this time about pelvic rest

MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Well, I've never had an organism before, lol, but I do cramp after sex. Just dull annoying cramps.

juniper1745
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Lol autocorrect!

Quoting MrsHubert:

Well, I've never had an organism before, lol, but I do cramp after sex. Just dull annoying cramps.

MrsHubert
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I figured, just had to give ya shit :p Hows everything going so far for ya?

Quoting juniper1745:

Lol autocorrect!

Quoting MrsHubert:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN