Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am addicted to online shopping for the baby.

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

My baby isn't even here yet. I am due next month and i keep finding myself buying more and more baby stuff lol. Anyone else? Online shopping is cheaper and so much easier. I never knew that until now lol.

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WVmom06
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I would love to be doing some more shopping for our little one (he's due in Dec.) but DH got furloughed due to the government shutdown and we have no idea when he will be going back to work so no shopping for me except for groceries at least for a little while.

Enjoy shopping for your little one...baby shopping is so much fun!

lillucky8
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Its definately easier! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Oh that stinks. I hope everything will get better for you! I need to stop lol. I am addicted lol. Congrats btw!

Quoting WVmom06:

I would love to be doing some more shopping for our little one (he's due in Dec.) but DH got furloughed due to the government shutdown and we have no idea when he will be going back to work so no shopping for me except for groceries at least for a little while.

Enjoy shopping for your little one...baby shopping is so much fun!

WVmom06
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Thanks!  We're just gonna play the waiting game and see what happens over the next few days. 

Congrats to you too!  Do you know what you are having?

Quoting midnightstar21:

Oh that stinks. I hope everything will get better for you! I need to stop lol. I am addicted lol. Congrats btw!

midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:35 PM
A girl. :-) Hbu?

Quoting WVmom06:

Thanks!  We're just gonna play the waiting game and see what happens over the next few days. 

Quoting midnightstar21:

NicklPicklesMom
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Amazon has been my friend, I also registered there lol. I am a HUGE NO Saints fan, and I have already gotten Saints passy's, onsies, and a baby blanket. So much cheaper than nfl.com 

WVmom06
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I'm having a boy this time :)  and we've got a 7 year old daughter.

Quoting midnightstar21:

A girl. :-) Hbu?

Quoting WVmom06:

Quoting midnightstar21:

Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Not this time. Its #3 and ive kept EVERYTHING from my first 2 since we always planned on 3. I need a few basics like white onsies, extra receiving blankets, new washcloths, etc but ill put those on a small registery and hope to get them for Christmas or my Sprinkle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:08 PM

ME ME ME =D  I'm only 8  1/2 weeks...and I've already been shopping !!! Lol, it's very addicting :)

MoMofTWOkiddos
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:05 PM
I'm done shopping for now. I have a ton of stuff and nowhere to put it all lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)