Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Registry, what item do you think is a MUST in the list?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mommies I just created my baby registry in 2 different stores, this is my second girl. We have alot of stuff from her but would like to know what do you hink are the must haves?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM

A breast pump for me... and bottles... and the breast milk bags... :)

NicklPicklesMom
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:53 PM

everything. lol. especially pleny of diapers!!! I also agree with ilovemykids, breast pump is very important. FYI, if your wanting to breastfeed, most insurances offer free breast pumps to moms at lucinacare.com. I got my Hygeiaee pump a few weeks ago. :) Don't pay for it unless you have too! 

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Swaddle Me blankets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy_dawn
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Hmmm...clothes, diapers/diapering items, some additional blankets, and a carseat are the only real essentials. Well, and things like thermometers, etc, which you probably already have.

My baby carriers have been nearly essential in order for me to have accomplished the things I have. I'm currently loving the Mei-tai (the Infantino one is going strong 10 months so far with no signs of wearing out anytime soon--and it has been used a lot!).

A breast pump is only essential if you are going to be away from your baby for work or some other significant period of time.
Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

If you still have a lot of things from your last baby, and on top of that it's the same sex.....I would put things on there that you can't get enough of, like those big boxes of diapers in whichever brand you prefer, bottles, recieving blankets, bottle brushes, onesies, booties, hats, a few cute outfits maybe, diaper wipes, and whatever else along those lines :)  You can never have enough of them...so get em while you can if you have all of the bigger stuff :)

Pagan_Mommy84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM

What is a mei-tai?

Quoting amy_dawn:

Hmmm...clothes, diapers/diapering items, some additional blankets, and a carseat are the only real essentials. Well, and things like thermometers, etc, which you probably already have.

My baby carriers have been nearly essential in order for me to have accomplished the things I have. I'm currently loving the Mei-tai (the Infantino one is going strong 10 months so far with no signs of wearing out anytime soon--and it has been used a lot!).

A breast pump is only essential if you are going to be away from your baby for work or some other significant period of time.

Pregnancy Ticker
prenatalRN
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:13 PM
insurance now must cover the cost of a pump. Don't but one, call your insurance ti find out how to get one

Quoting ilovemykids732:A breast pump for me... and bottles... and the breast milk bags... :)
mamiperuana2013
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:53 PM

yes, I put a few big boxes of diapers, baby wipes. We are lucky we have crib, stroller, high chair, swing, car seat. I even saved the clothes but obviously I'm planning to get some new ones too.

ladyambition
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:23 AM

baby wash cloths and towels, crib sheets, baby socks cause you can never have enough imo lol

ilovemykids732
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:04 AM
They cover manual ones in my state... Not electric ones

Quoting prenatalRN:

insurance now must cover the cost of a pump. Don't but one, call your insurance ti find out how to get one

Quoting ilovemykids732:A breast pump for me... and bottles... and the breast milk bags... :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured