Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

which wrap or sling do you suggest??

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
i had a carrier for my 1st baby (7 years ago) i loved it. it went on the front of me basically a cheap version of a baby bjorn (sp??) what i didnt like about it, is she couldnt use it right away because she needed a bit of head control. (think she started using it about 2 months old) this time i would like one that can be used right away and possibly last till toddlerhood. there are just so many different styles and choices its a bit overwhelming and i have no idea where to start. something that will last and is easy to use and i am able to put on without help is a must.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:39 PM
I love my k'tan!
caligirl7613
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:54 PM
that wrap looks awesome!!! and super easy to use. do you know of you can find it in a store instead of just online???

Quoting jenbah81:

I love my k'tan!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Our Target has them but not a variety of sizes or colors. I ordered mine on amazon. I ordered a size too big and was able to exchange it and didn't have to pay return shipping. I want to say I have head Buy Buy Baby had them in al sizes and colors. I could be wrong though on that.

Quoting caligirl7613:

that wrap looks awesome!!! and super easy to use. do you know of you can find it in a store instead of just online???

Quoting jenbah81:

I love my k'tan!
caligirl7613
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:12 AM
we have target but not the other store. womder if babies r us would have them

Quoting jenbah81:

Our Target has them but not a variety of sizes or colors. I ordered mine on amazon. I ordered a size too big and was able to exchange it and didn't have to pay return shipping. I want to say I have head Buy Buy Baby had them in al sizes and colors. I could be wrong though on that.

Quoting caligirl7613:

Quoting jenbah81:

I love my k'tan!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmy2babies22
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I have a Hot Sling that I love for my infants. We move to the Ergo after that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy_dawn
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:38 AM
My favorite is the Mei-tai...my Infantino is working great for my 10 month old. Before she had head control, I just tied it differently (she was also tall).
musicaldoula
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I used a ring sling (Maya wrap, but there are several out there), when they were new because it was easier to breastfeed in, but I also loved the Ergo baby carrier!

eb9411
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Just watched a video comparing the k'tan wrap to the ones you have to criss cross all over before you put the baby in and it looks so much faster and comfortable!

Quoting jenbah81:

I love my k'tan!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN