Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

is this normal?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
Im 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my first baby boy :) , and Im still barely showing my pre-pregnany weight was 171 and Im 5'7 so already was a little chubby, i didnt know if maa├║ybe i anybody else took this long to really show or maybe because of my body type.. everybody says Im small for being this for along.
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
samsanders
by Samantha on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I'm 22 weeks and starting to really show now. But every woman is different. I know plenty of women who didn't start to show until their 7-8th month. Very normal!
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I didn't really show until about 31 weeks with my oldest! I mean, people who knew me could tell I was pregnant, but looking back at pics, a complete stranger would have had a hard time guessing if I was fat or pregnant, lol!

I woke up one morning and whabam! Suddenly I had a huge belly, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lesalmi
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I was like that with DD. I barely showed until the end. With this one I'm 28 weeks and can't see my feet, or vagina anymore...
5ds2dd
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:20 AM

It is normal, every woman's body is different and every baby is carried differently. With my first pregnancy- I didn't show at all! No one knew I was pregnant! With my other pregnancies, I gained weight all over- my hips spread and my stomach was huge. Now with this pregnancy- I just started showing(it's like my belly popped out overnight) and I am going into my 30th week, but my weight is only in my belly- I have never carried this way

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:09 AM
With my first I didn't show really until almost 8 months and I still was small
hillary-jack
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:10 AM

It is normally. Depends on body type. Some show it as early as 5 months, and some do not show it even at 8 months. Love your pregnancy.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I was kind of the same way. I popped at 28 weeks, then I got huge.

jessikerx
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Thanks ladies. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)