Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

PREGGO? OR.........? NEED ALL ADVICE I CAN GET PLS!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 20 Replies
Hi... ummm.. I just have some concerns. Please help! Okay so.... my last period came on Sept 15-18th. When using an online period calculator it says that my cycle should've came on October 13th which would make me about two days late now. BUT... I have the birthcontrol *implanon* but it expired on June 14 2013.. I'm having it completely removed in two weeks... but for about the past week or two I've had reaaaallllly sore breast.. the slightest touch hurts especially my nipples also the day before yesterday my panties seem to be very moist when I check it was white creamy lookinh stuff down there... I've been pretty exhausted lately my boyfriend and I never use condoms.. we never have.. I don't know what to think now tho... could I be pregnant? Or could my period just be a little behind this time? Please help. Thank you in advance
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Take a test
Quinnette1
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Took a test today and it was negative. .. :/
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Could be pregnant or you could just be late. Take a test, it should be accurate now.

Candie1015
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
First off I would get the implanon taken out asap. Since it expired you were at a higher risk of getting pregnant. Just like a women having a still born or a miscarriage. ...they are at higher risk. Take another test. I am willing to bet that you are...so congrats
twitch
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes it take awhile to get a positive. with my oldest i was 9weeks before i got a positive test. With my middle 6,with my youngest 7weeks. an this baby i was only 4weeks
Good luck!test again!
Quinnette1
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Thank you ladies! I will wait a few more days & definitely try again :)
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Take a test the day your period is due.

That should give it enough time.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:48 AM

You could be pregnant or you are late. There is really no way for us to know. You have to test, wait and/or see a Dr.

Candie1015
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk if you have any kids this far but if not something you should think about is some (very rare) women do not put out the hormone that makes store bought test positive. I have to take blood test when I think I might be because I am that way. I don't even stop having monthlys until around the third month
Quinnette1
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Ive heard of that.. i kinda wanna do the blood test also tho. I have a three year old, so that's why I'm thinking maybe it's just a little too early to tell.. I'm gonna take anOther test today or tomar & if it's negative or still no period by next week I'm gonna take another one.

Quoting Candie1015:

Idk if you have any kids this far but if not something you should think about is some (very rare) women do not put out the hormone that makes store bought test positive. I have to take blood test when I think I might be because I am that way. I don't even stop having monthlys until around the third month

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)