Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM
  • 20 Replies
I just found out I am pregnant with baby #2! I'm so excited! Praying for a girl!! Find out in Dec!

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyinns.Mommy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is my little dolphin. :)
Allebas
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!! Please come back in Dec. with the gender!! I LOVE my ultrasound pics from my babies!! I still pull them out and look at them quite often!! They are the most precious pictures!! :)

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I will thank you so much! :) I love looking at my sons ultra sounds cause in one he waived and another he did a thumbs up. :) she's all curled up in this first one but they said that's a trate of girls so I'm excited to find out!

Quoting Allebas:

CONGRATS!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!! Please come back in Dec. with the gender!! I LOVE my ultrasound pics from my babies!! I still pull them out and look at them quite often!! They are the most precious pictures!! :)

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!! :) 

CafeMom Tickers
joshsmommy23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Congrats.im 9 weeks pregnant. This is my third! Im.hoping for a girl this tme
Rhyinns.Mommy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Congrats!!! I want a girl cause I have a boy already. I hope you get a little girl this time! :) we will find out right around the same time! Let me know!! :) it'll be fun to track growth and all with you!

Quoting joshsmommy23:

Larsbug
by Laura on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM

congrats!

livingforthem83
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
joshsmommy23
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM

That would be fun to do!! i've
 got 2 boys,so let's hope we get our girls this time,when is your due date?

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

Congrats!!! I want a girl cause I have a boy already. I hope you get a little girl this time! :) we will find out right around the same time! Let me know!! :) it'll be fun to track growth and all with you!

Quoting joshsmommy23:

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW!! That is so precious! About  20 minutes before your ultrasound, drink about 6 ounces of orange juice or apple juice or grape juice or whatever 'sugary' juice you like. This will help wake up your baby. I did that with each of my babies and the ultrasound tech had no trouble 'seeing' between the legs, b/c my babies would be moving around due to the sugar in the juice I had before the ultrasound. I have a couple of friends who did not drink juice before their ultrasounds, and their babies did not cooperate and they did not get to find out the sex!  

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

I will thank you so much! :) I love looking at my sons ultra sounds cause in one he waived and another he did a thumbs up. :) she's all curled up in this first one but they said that's a trate of girls so I'm excited to find out!

Quoting Allebas:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured