Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dropping at 33 weeks?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

The left picture is 31 weeks and the right I took this morning I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow. What do you think? Did I drop already?
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM
bump!
Hopeful_2_be
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Looks like it to me! Mine dropped at 27 weeks and now it feels like if i sneeze she might coming popping out lol
Love your tattoos btw!
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Maybe a little but I really can't tell to well.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM
thank you!

Quoting Hopeful_2_be:

Looks like it to me! Mine dropped at 27 weeks and now it feels like if i sneeze she might coming popping out lol

Love your tattoos btw!
TheyAreMyLoves
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Looks about the same to me. Just rounder. Lol
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I dropped bout then two if not then. Just recently I know for a fact that I did. How bc my 36 week apointment said so. Lmao you still look great and Srill tiny lady. Even though you were super tint in the begining
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Baby drops typically within 2-4wks prior to birth and one they drop, they stay there. This might be the beginning of that. If baby is indeed dropping, you should be feeling more pressure and sometimes even discomfort in your pelvic floor. You'll also typically find yourself walking differently.

I can't say for certain just looking at your pic. You look rounder and that could just be it.

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:57 PM
so if I dropped now, possibility of him coming early?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Baby drops typically within 2-4wks prior to birth and one they drop, they stay there. This might be the beginning of that. If baby is indeed dropping, you should be feeling more pressure and sometimes even discomfort in your pelvic floor. You'll also typically find yourself walking differently.

I can't say for certain just looking at your pic. You look rounder and that could just be it.

LeeBug32
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Looks like!

sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM

If he dropped now that gives you a 2-4wk window, generally. That would mean 35 to 37 wks. I honestly wouldn't AT ALL be concerned. Some women, not all, drop 10wks before, but it seems, per my research, that's not super common.

Like I said, even if you were dropping a bit, I wouldn't be concerned. I really don't think you look like you've dropped at all. Just gotten rounder.

Quoting marissabrookee:

so if I dropped now, possibility of him coming early?

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)