Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HGC levels TMI

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM
  • 22 Replies
Has anyone had to check this alot? My doctor does not seem worried and just tells me this is not a normal pregnancy but keeps me checking them every couple days cause they are going up really slowly.I am bleeding but no pain.Just wondering if any one else has had this and how things went.oh and we still are not sure how far along i am so that is no help.
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
risa_xc
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I had to check mine 3 times but I didnt have any bleeding my levels were just not as high as they wanted to see them in the beginning. Now im 20 weeks and everything looks good.
nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I think the bleeding is whats throwing this all off for me. Glad to hear that i am not alone in this issue of HGC levels. Thanks for replying. :)

Quoting risa_xc:

I had to check mine 3 times but I didnt have any bleeding my levels were just not as high as they wanted to see them in the beginning. Now im 20 weeks and everything looks good.

risa_xc
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Yea I hope all is well! :)

Quoting nebcutie:

I think the bleeding is whats throwing this all off for me. Glad to hear that i am not alone in this issue of HGC levels. Thanks for replying. :)

Quoting risa_xc:

ANISA24
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I have had mine checked 2 times already 2 days apart and the first was at 1700 then 2000 she said she was concerned that this wasn't going to be a normal pregnancy but yesterday she said she thinks I'm only about 4 weeks along so not really sure what to think going for another ultrasound again on Wedesday and that would be my 3rd one not bleeding but has really bad cramps last week but they finally stopped..best of luck to you!

nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM
See i am guessing i am about 4-6 weeks and today my level was only 592! You are doning better then me for sure! My 4th test will be monday. I was cramping at first but nothing to bad thankgoodness. Bestvof luck to you too!

Quoting ANISA24:

I have had mine checked 2 times already 2 days apart and the first was at 1700 then 2000 she said she was concerned that this wasn't going to be a normal pregnancy but yesterday she said she thinks I'm only about 4 weeks along so not really sure what to think going for another ultrasound again on Wedesday and that would be my 3rd one not bleeding but has really bad cramps last week but they finally stopped..best of luck to you!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I had mine checked all the time until I got over 2000 because I had spotting
nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Thanks for reply, i really hope after 4 days it doubles or close to it. Once i hit 1000 i will be happy let alone if it gets higher. :)

Quoting mommyziegler:

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll pray for you that it does! I'm sure all is fine :-)

Quoting nebcutie:

Thanks for reply, i really hope after 4 days it doubles or close to it. Once i hit 1000 i will be happy let alone if it gets higher. :)

Quoting mommyziegler:

JessM311
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Sigh. I'm getting mine checked twice a week til 12 weeks. My dr says it may be overkill but I've had 5 mcs so she wants to be overly cautious. I have low progesterone so it's been a good thing.
nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Thanks! I am not stressing cause i know that wont help. :)

Quoting mommyziegler:

I'll pray for you that it does! I'm sure all is fine :-)

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting mommyziegler:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured